Love In The Coffee Shop


Last week, I was able to catch up on my reading, writing, and blogging.  While I was finishing up on my blogging in a coffee lounge, I had to go the restroom.  As soon as I was washing my hands, I noticed an older customer wearing a cute top. I complemented the customer on her cute top as soon as it caught my eyes.  She smiled and thank me.  After complementing the customer's top, I just had to take a picture of it with my phone. For me, this was an opportunity to talk about this wonderful top for my latest blog post.  This is why I was loving this gorgeous top.

The Color...
The color of the top was this beautiful snow white that is so dreamy to look at.  The color is what makes the top so cute.  Whenever it comes down to the color white, it can be so fun to wear throughout the winter season.  Its beautiful color that can remind anyone on how lovely the season can be.    The winter season could not be all that bad with the color white.  In fact, this
color can easily reflect on how wonderful the season could be.  To the frost on a window pane, to the beautiful cold freezing air outdoors.  The color white can remind anyone how beautiful it can once intertwining with good old Mother Nature.  With this color, the winter season can be the season to love.

Fine &  Dandy...
What have this lovely snowy white top to pop is no other than clear rhinestones and pearls.  The rhinestones and pearls has no problem enhancing the top.  These two brings out more of the color white's true meaning. With the rhinestones and pearls show more of the color's purity and wholeness. They have no problem bringing out the color white's reflection on the winter season.  The rhinestones and pearls allows the color to show more of its seasonal style by just enhancing its look.  With the rhinestones and pearls, the color
white can be the color that is so enchanting to the eyes.  With these two enhancements, it is so hard to miss the color white's pure beauty and style.

Off Just A Little...
There is something about off the shoulder tops that drives the mind wild.  Lets all face the facts here.  Off the shoulder tops are always a pleasure to wear all year round.  I would be fibbing if I said this was not the reason I was loving on the whole entire top.  Off the shoulder tops have that cute style that can be adored by anyone.  It can be a tease at sometimes when showing off the upper body.  The off the shoulder style can show off the goodness of the upper body in a tasteful manner.  It can be both sensational and classy.  With this off the shoulder top, it had no problem showing off the customer's beautiful physique.

After looking at this beautiful white off the shoulder top, I fell in love with at first sight. I actually wanted to get my grandmother one.  This off the shoulder top is  the thing to rock to through the winter with class and confidence.

Comments

Popular Posts