Eyes For The Event


I had a great opportunity to be in the mist of three of my most incredible shows to start off this year’s spring season.  This was a great opportunity for me to try out a new makeup look.  For these events, I wanted my makeup to look chic, gorgeous, and stunning.  I can happily say that I NAIL IT!!! My makeup was so on point, that it was jaw dropping.  With my makeup, I made sure that these three events stood no chance at my beautiful melanin face.  Let the shows begin!

 

Lighten It Up…

For the three fashion shows that I was volunteering for, I had to wear all black from head to toe.  I wanted my makeup to shine for the attire.  I did not go for dark colors on my face do to that fact I did not want to have a gloomy look.   I went for my Seprofe’s Soarkling Star makeup pallet.  For my primary color,  I automatically applied the color blazing on my eyelids.  The beautiful beige color had no problem lighting up my eyes just the way I wanted it..  Showing off the color of my beautiful brown eyes.  With this color, my eyes are able sparkle and glow like it is not tomorrow.  The color of my eyes are able to pop desire and sass. While wearing the color blazing, my eyes are able to popping with excitement..  With this color,  my eyes could not look more gorgeous.

 

More Light Colors…


After applying the wonderful blazing color on my eyes, I was still not finished with the light colors.  This time, I wanted the blazing to stand out more on my face.  That way, my eyes can pop more.  For my secondary color, I applied the musk color on top of the blazing color.  This enchanting peach color is to go crazy for.  This color is able to lighten up the primary color.  Allowing the primary color to break a little bit away from its darkness,  giving it a brand a new shade of color to love.  Despite of the blazing color having a much lighter shade,  the musk color is still able to shine.  This color brings out feeling in my eyes.  It is able to allow my eyes to so much life to it.  Giving it a stunning look that can be loved.  With these two colors together.  My eyes are just simply beautiful.

 

Icing On The Cake…

After just loving on my makeup, I was still not finished yet.  The last and certainly not least color, that I just had to add, was no other than the color amethyst.  


This sparkling brown color was just icing on the cake for my eye makeup.  What I love about this color is that it enhances both of the first two colors beauty.  The glitter is able not able to enhance the two colors beauty but, to overshadow them.  I can still enjoy the colors blazing and musk.  These two are able embrace the sparkle and allow the color amethyst to take over.  With this color, my eye makeup looks amazing.

 

The three fashion shows were fabulous.  I had fun allow with having beautiful eye makeup!

Comments

Popular Posts