Back To Memory Lane

 


Nothing is wrong with going back to memory lane.  Sometimes,  it is good to revisit some things that gives the mind joy, laughter, and peace.  Two weeks ago, I was not expecting to have old flashbacks of a particular store.  In this case, I am so glad that I did.  After going to a particular store, it made me realize on how much I really liked it.  This past weekend made me fall in love with a particular store again.

 

Been A While…

Recently, I just moved into my first house.  With the move, I had to get adjusted with the places surrounding my new


area.  It was shocking to a see the store Cato of where I lived at.  Never would I think I would see this store of where I lived.  I have not step foot into a Cato store  since high school.  I decided to step into the store just to browse around a little bit.  From what I remembered, the store had  some cute accessories I can work with.  I just browsed around the store.  Looking to see if I like anything.  Nothing really particular had caught my eye.  Just nice casual wear everywhere in the store.  I went to the accessories and saw some cute items to get.  Once looking at a pair of sunglasses,  I was a complete sucker to try them on.  For me, sunglasses is a total must have for the Spring/Summer season.

 

First Pair…

The first pair of sunglasses that I tried on looked cute on the


face.  The sunglasses were all black.  I never really owned any black sunglasses.  However, I was going to own some on this day.  Black sunglasses goes with anything.  In fact, they always look cute with any type of attire.  What I really love more about these cuties is on how it looks on my face.  During my first time, I was wearing butterfly framed sunglasses.  These frames had no problem fitting my face so perfectly.  Just trying on these cuties, my face was able to look gorgeous in them. 

What I really love about these sunglasses on how much it covered my face.  I did have no problem worrying about any sunlight peaking into the side of the frames.  In fact, these cuties keep the eyes very well protected in style.  I can easily rock them anywhere while keeping the face safe.  With these sunglasses, butterfly frames are the best.

 

Second Pair…

When choosing the second pair of sunglasses, I wanted to keep it fun and little bit girly.  The second pair of sunglasses were pink.  The color pink is always fun to wear for the spring/summer seasons.  The color’s brightness and high energy matches the  same exact bright and high energy as the spring season.  Giving me a nice vibe to embrace.  What I really love about the the second pair of sunglasses are the frames.  The frames are big and square.  Big and square frame sunglasses are always fun to wear around. They keep the eyes perky.  They keep the face exciting.  With these sunglasses, wearing them for the spring/summer can be so sweet.

 

After all these years,  going back to Cato was great.  It was so fun to go back to memory lane.  Now, I can make more memories with this fabulous store.


Comments

Popular Posts