Relaxing At The Bar


 When having a day of pure relaxation, one must prepare to look cute.  I was getting ready for the nail spa treatment at Nail Bar 21.  While going into my closet, I noticed there was a nice top that I have not worn yet.  I kept on putting it off on when I was going to wear this top as soon as I bought it.  This was the perfect time to show off this cute top.  Let the preparation begin!

 

Top…

I can always count on Chicme to have the best tops for me.  When browsing through their website, I found this nice top.  This top was a total must have.  The open wrap sleeveless top was everything!  What first


could my eyes on the top was the color of it.  The color of the top was a beautiful neon orange.  The color orange always look fabulous on my complexion.  This color was no problem bringing out the optimistic energy in me.  The brightness and warmth of this color could make anyone feel so good.  When looking at the top online, I just knew I had to have it.  Besides  the cute color, I love the deep v-neck cut of the top.  To me, this is what really gave the the top its cute look.   The deep v-neck cuts all the way down to the end of the top.  Giving me a way to wear the top in a nice casual way.  In fact, styling this top the way I want it will be fun.  As soon as bought I this top, I just knew it was going to look fabulous on me. After finding this top in my closet, I finally found a chance to wear it. Let the excitement begin!

 

Enhancing The Top…

When wearing this cute orange top, I decided to wear a nice


spaghetti strap top under it.  This top was going to allow the n-neck cut  top to stand out more on the body. The color hunter green always has that natural look that could make any other color look so unique.  In fact, this color is what makes the orange color top so amazing.  The hunter green color was able to allow the orange top to show more of its energetic features.  With its neutral nature,  the hunter green color was able to allow the neon orange color to shine more brightly.  Allowing the color to show more of its confidence look.  With the hunter green top,  the neon orange top is able to show more of its beautiful presence.  Allowing me to look fabulous in the two tops.  With these two tops together, half on my look is on point.

 

Just Shorts…

After playing with tops, it was so easy to find the right pair of shorts.  With the bottoms, I


decided to keep it simple. I have recently bought these high waist cargo shorts from Amazon that are so cute.  Made by  WDIRARA, these shorts had no problem making the entire outfit complete.  Cargo shorts could look fabulous with everything.  With its natural style, it was able to  connect with the neon orange and hunter green top.  Allowing the whole attire to look relaxing and fun.  In fact, the cargo shorts is whar the whole attire so casual.  Giving me a nice look that I can adore.  With these shorts, my attire looks wonderful.

 

After just playing with my attire a little bit, I felt great.  I walked into Nail Bar 21 like I ready to just kick back and relax.  With this attire, relaxation at the nail spa was fun.

 

 


Comments

Popular Posts