My Juneteenth

During this year’s Juneteenth, I was not able to celebrate it.  However, I decided to celebrate it on the 4th of July.  I decided to wear the fabulous black, red, and green.  It is granted that Juneteenth colors are red, white, and blue.  However, it is also black, red, green, and yellow.  Rocking to three of these four colors were powerful, encouraging, and great.  Celebrating Juneteenth in my own way felt so good and exciting.  This 4th of July is going to great with Juneteenth.

Representing Red…

The color red represents vitality, prosperity, and strength.  When wearing this wonderful color, these characteristics had no problem showing up in an attire.  For me, this color showed off its true meaning in a cute short skirt.  Two months ago, I went on a well relaxing shopping spree.  I bought this nice short balloon skirt.  At the time I bought the skirt at Clothes Mentor, I just knew it was going to be


perfect for Juneteenth.  This skirt had no problem showing off the legs in a nice and graceful way. This above the knee balloon skirt allows my legs to flex freely within it.  The skirt gave my legs a desirable look to the eyes.  What makes this skirt so unique to have is the style.  The style of the skirt is what gives it its desirable strength.  The balloon style has that fun yet playful look that could be seen as something magnetic.  With the red color and balloon style, this skirt has power and little bit of spunk.  This balloon skirt is everything and more.

Keep It Black…

The color black represents formality, intelligence, and prestige.  What best way to show off these characteristics is a nice top.  When looking for the perfect top, I just know I can count on Amazon.  I scrolling through the


website until I found a cute top by ANRABESS.  This short sleeve top was just my taste of style.  As soon as the top arrived through mail, I automatically tried it on.  The top was very fitting on the upper body.  This allowed the upper body to look poise and confident. Giving my style a prestige look.  The black top had no problem connecting with the red balloon short skirt.  With its poise style, the top gave the skirt a desirable look.  Allowing the skirt to flow with grabuckleith the black top and red skirt, my look was looking incredible.

 A Little Bit Of Green…

The color green represents natural, healing, and orderly.  To make this attire complete, I just had to have a little bit of enhancement.  That enhancement was this cute little green belt that I have gotten from Amazon.  This green belt by VONMELLI was everything.  The belt was this wonderful vintage elastic waistband with a golden buckle that is out of this world.  This accessory was able to allow the black shirt and red skirt to intertwine with each other.  Allowing the whole attire to come together as something cute and unique.  With the vintage belt, the whole attire comes as a delightful look.  With green belt, the attire is stunning.

Being inspired by Juneteenth was amazing.  From getting in touch with my creative style.  To just feeling wonderful.  This outfit was the unique style I was going for.


Comments

Popular Posts