The Fit & Flare


So on August 28, 2014 at 7:00 pm, I decided to go to the Heart & Soul at Elevation Church at the Uptown Charlotte Campus. The Heart & Soul is when the main pastor of the Elevation Church go to one of the campus churches of Elevation Church and preach in person. The main pastor, Pastor Steven Furtick would also meet all of the members after the sermon is over. Considering that I get my work schedule every week, I really did not plan on going to the Heart & Soul. However, my manager gave the day off on the day on the Heart & Soul. I did not have anything to where.  I mean I did but, I wanted to buy a new outfit just to look cute.  I only had so little time to go out and buy an outfit. A few days before the Heart & Soul, I went to the mall to try to find something to wear. I went to the mall and could not find anything until I went to Forever 21.  Here was this nice Fit & Flare shirt dress.  It came in two button chest pockets with a basic collar and was buttoned down to the waist.  The fabric was a hundred percent rayon. It can only be hand washed. The Fit & Flare dress was available in sizes small, medium, and large. It was also available in the colors black, taupe, and mustard.  Then, the dress was only $14.80!!! I had to get this dress!!!  I decided to go with a small size Fit & Flare dress in the color taupe.  I did not have time to buy new accessories.  So, I decided to use what I had in my room. As I put on the Fit & Flare, I realized it was great just the way it was. It showed off my perfect figure in all the right places.  The dress was classy, tasteful, and was just for me!!!  It did not need any accessories. I just decided to just keep the dress simple with just hoop earrings, a small necklace, two bracelets, and black flat shoes. During the day of the Heart & Soul, the bus was running late as usual. I was not going to be late for church all because of the bus. I decided to walk to the Heart & Soul while listening to gospel music on my MP3 player. I took a shortcut while walking to the Heart & Soul in order to save me some time. After walking a good thirty minutes to the Heart & Soul, I finally made it to church. I really enjoyed myself at the service.  Pastor Steven Furtick was really on fire with the sermon!  Heart & Soul was a great experience for me. After Pastor Steven Furtick's sermon, I had a chance to  meet him.  The whole church had to stand in a single file line to go up and meet Pastor Steven Furtick. We all had a minute to talk to him and tell about our experience with Elevation Church. When I met Pastor Steven Furtick, I was so nervous that I was shaking. I finally had the courage to speak to Pastor Steven Furtick and take a picture with him. He was really down to earth and cool to be around with.  After I talked to Pastor Steven Furtick, I spoke to his wife Holly.  She was just as sweet as she can be and very encouraging.  The whole Heart & Soul was great! I was so happy to not only enjoy a great experience at church but, to also look so classy as well!!!



Comments

Popular Posts