Love This Fragrance

 

This whole month has been nothing but busy for me.  I been working nonstop and been getting adjusted to my new apartment.  I also been trying to get use to the area that I am now living in.  I been so busy that I almost miss the Southern Women’s Convention Show for this year in my city.  The Southern Women’s Convention Show in an annual convention that has fashion, beauty, food, health, and fashion shows.  The convention show would usually raise money for breast cancer and other charity fundraisers.  Lucky for me, I was able to go the Southern Women’s Convention Show on the last day.  It was fabulous!  I had just as much fun this year than I did last year! I first went to the booths that were selling fragrance.  When it comes down to me and fragrance, I am a complete sucker for sweet scents.  I saw that Juicy Couture was presenting their fragrance 'I Am Juicy Couture.' One of the representatives of Juicy Couture was very sweet and welcomed me with a big friendly smile.  The friendly representative of Juicy Couture was telling me about the 'I Am Juicy Couture' fragrance.  I was thrilled when the friendly representative of Juicy Couture offered me to smell the wonderful sweet scent of 'I Am Juicy Couture.' With just one sniff of the fragrance, I was so blown away of how great the fragrance smelt.  But of course, this is Juicy Couture we are talking about.  It should be no surprise that 'I Am Juicy Couture' had a fabulous scent to it.  I can just smell this lovely fragrance all day if I had a choice.  This fragance made me feel so bold, free, and happy inside.  I really wanted 'I Am Juicy Couture' so bad. But unfortunately, I did not have enough money to get the fragrance.  CRAP!  'I Am Juicy Couture' had a sweet fruitful refreshing scent to it.  The 'I Am Juicy Couture' fragrance will be just perfect to wear on any occasion. Just like its fragrance bottle, the fragrance scent of 'I am Juicy Couture' is beyond out of this world! While wearing the fragrance, everyone would just enjoy the beautiful sweet scent of 'I Am Juicy Couture.' Everyone will love the fragrance so much, that they would want to bathe in it.  With this lovely scent of fragrance, a lady do not have to spray much of it on her body. With just one spray, this fragrance will be the talk of the town. With just one spray, this fragrance will make any lady feel so gorgeous.  This incredible fragrance is everything a lady would ever dream of in wanting in a fragrance.  This sweet fruitful refreshing scent will take anyone’s breath away. 'I am Juicy Couture' is beyond bold in its fragrance. This fresh scent just makes anyone’s heart drop as soon as take a whiff of it. It any lady out there want to feel free, bold, and goregous, they should really get Juicy Couture's 'I Am Juicy Couture.'

 

Comments

Popular Posts