My Super Attire



These past two weeks, I was excited about one of my favorite two football teams going to this year’s Super Bowl.  I was all hyped up about The Carolina Panthers facing the Denver Broncos on February 7, 2016.  I was on cloud nine to see The Carolina Panthers play in the Super Bowl until, I was scheduled to work that day.  My job was going to be showing the Super Bowl and I had to deal with over eight hundred hyped up fans.  I was so disappointed that I had to work and not hang out with my friends to watch and see the game.  But, I was happy I was able to see the game while working.  What made the day even much better was that my boss allowed us to wear our Panthers jerseys, shirts, and other merchandise.  I had got my hype mode back! As soon as my boss said that it be alright to wear our Panthers merchandise to work, I got an email from C.C.’s Accessories saying that they were selling Panthers merchandise.  I was beyond thrilled to go the store the new day.  As soon as I went to C.C.’s, there was this cute wool cap.  It was so mine.  The bottom of the cap was black.


On front of the cap, the word “Carolina” was written on it in big bold blue letters.  The hat had blue, greyish black, white, and black stripes designed on it.  The top of the hat was the color black. The ball of the hat was in black, white, and blue yarn strings.  I was so thrilled to get my hat but, not so thrilled to get my shirt.  I was not able to find a shirt anyway considering that all the good shirts were taken in every store.  I went to Target and was just looking everywhere for the perfect shirt.  I was willing to give up until suddenly, I saw this incredible Panthers T-shirt.  The T-shirt was the color grey.  On the front of the T-shirt, there was a big long black box.  In that long black box, the word “Champions” written in cursive white letters. The cursive white letters had blue outlining on them. Beside the word “Champions,” was the Carolina Panthers logo beside it in white lining. Above the word “Champions,”  the words “National Football Conference” in little bold blue letters.  Above the left side of the long big black box, was a long small white bar.  Beside it, was the National Football Conference Champions logo in yellow lining.  Beside the logo, is a medium size white box.  Inside the medium size box, is the year 2015 in the color grey in blue lining.  On the bottom left side of the long big black box, was a little long blue box.  Inside that blue box was the words “Carolina Panthers” in bold outline letters.  Beside it, was the Carolina Panthers logo.  In the bottom right corner of the of black box, was the words “NFC” in big bold blue letters.  I just had to have this incredible shirt! I was able to get some cute jeans and shoes out of my closet to look like a true football fan to work.  At work, I was rocking my hat and T-shirt for the Super Bowl.  I had so much fun that day and so forth with the fans and was happy so represent my team!

Comments

Popular Posts