My Day in My Dress




Spring is finally here.  It is time to enjoy the wonderful honey succumb.  It is time to enjoy the awful Bradford Pear Trees that rank like fish.  Last week, I was able to enjoy my day and just relax in the hot sun.  I was able to enjoy the wonderful breeze in the air.  But, I did not just enjoyed the beautiful outdoors, I bask in it while looking oh so stunning!  I wore a beautiful halter top sundress that matches my beautiful skin, body, and eyes.  I walked the whole town like it was a big fat runway. Do anyone blame me with this cute dress?  The sundress of course showed off my beautiful back.  The dress was cut just enough to show off my whole entire upper part of my back.  My back had enough room to feel the sweet spring breeze while looking oh so fine.  It felt so good to just enjoy the sun beaming so much on my upper part of my back.  What also felt so good, was my legs.  The halter top sundress was midi length.  It was so easy for everyone to see my gorgeous calves.  The skirt of the dress was not too long nor too short.  The spring breeze felt so good hitting my dress towards my knees and thighs.  I can just bask in the cool breeze forever.  My beautiful calves was about to blind everyone with their beautiful feature.  What had also blinded everyone with its beautiful feature was my cleavage.  Despite that I hardly have a bust, this sundress made it look so hot.  It showed just enough cleavage to keep it tasteful.  What I just love about the halter top sundress, is that I can adjust the straps  of the dress. With the two brown cuffs on each side on the strap of the sundress, I can wear the on it either way I want to. I could either have more or less of my cleavage showing.  Either way, the dress still keeps the upper part of my body tasteful.  However, this is not the real reason why I just love this lovely halter top sundress.  The real reason why I just love is because of the colors itself.  It is mixture of the colors of black and white and a little bit of the color hunter green in it.  The black print on the halter top sundress is beyond out of this world.  It is just amazing what a person can do with a little bit of decorative print.  The hunter green makes the print much beautiful and stand out more within the sundress.  What I just love about the hunter green being in the dress, is that it stands out on its own in it.  It embraces its own beauty and fabricates it own personal print towards the dress.  The top if all off, the halter top sundress had tiny rhinestones on it!  How to make the print of the dress even more spectacular! Everyone who had seen my smoking hot dress could not stop looking at it. They had fell over hills for my sundress.  I think they loved it more than I did.  My day was greater than I could ever imagine. By wearing the loving halter top dress, no one could not tell me anything.



Comments

Popular Posts