My Patches



Last week, I went on a shopping spree!  I shopped until I completely dropped. I bought these cute jean shorts that look so cute on me for this incredible weather.  These jean shorts shows off just enough legs for me to kick back and just enjoy my day.  Not only will  I be rocking the streets in them, I will be rocking them at work as well.  When I first seen these cuties, I just had to have them! At first, I did not think that they would look so good on me.  But when I first tried them on in the fitting room of the store, I was blown away on how fabulous I was looking in them! These shorts were meant for me!  I was so happy that I decided to buy them.  They are in a little light blue denim color.  They are also cut on the bottom of them.  The shorts was mini length.   In the front of the jean shorts, there are patches on them.  The patches is what really grabs a person into wanting these denim shorts.  The patches on the shorts are designed in floral print. The colors in the patches were orange, burgundy, white, and dark blue.  These shorts are certainly a must have!  For these shorts to look extra cute, I bought a burgundy tank top along with a peach top to go over it.


The tank top had really brung out the color of the patches of the shorts.  The color of the top connected perfectly with the colors of the patches.  What I love about the tank top itself, is how it fit on me.  The tank top was fitted on my body on all the right places.  It fit right with my torso and bust.  I looked really fit when wearing the tank top.  My whole upper body felt great in this incredible top.  No one could not tell me otherwise. Now the peach top, is another story.  This top just completely put the icing on the cake.  The peach top enhances the whole outfit with tank top and shorts.  Its beautiful color goes great with the color of the tank top.  It is very unique in its own way.  It is fun to wear with a tank top or spaghetti strap top of choosing.  Its color fit so well with patches of the denim shorts.  The peach tank top is everything that I needed to complete this outfit.  I was so thrilled to ever buy all three of these items.  Wearing this outfit was very enjoyable for me.  I strut my stuff in the streets.  I enjoyed my day before, during, and after work.  I felt very pleased with my purchases from the store.  Along with this outfit, I wore some cute earrings along with a matching necklace.  For footwear, I just put on some nice brown flats.  Oh, to kick back in the outdoors with a bang! I am so happy to show my new outfit for others to see me in!

Comments

Popular Posts