My Mascara

This mascara is everything there is of having eye makeup!  When I first got it, I needed mascara really badly.  My lashes were naked and exposed.  My beautiful lashes was in crisis big time.  Last week, I end up getting a makeup bag in the mail.  It had so much stuff in it.  One of the items in the makeup bag was this lovely mascara.  Tarteist did a number when making this awesome product! I was so happy to actually try this baby on my beautiful lashes.  This mascara is the greatest and I could not ask for anything better.

My lashes…
This mascara makes my lashes look so luscious in black.  My lashes could stand out with the rest of my makeup with no problem.  What I just love about my lashes is how full they look as soon as I put this lovely mascara on.  The look healthy, long, and clump free!  My lashes have never look so good than before.  Whenever I wear my makeup without any mascara, my lashes look invisible.  It looks like I have no lashes at all.  Others would have to stand closer to me in order to see if I really have lashes.  After wearing Tarteist Mascara, my lashes can be easily seen with no problem at all. My lashes look beautiful! My lashes feel great and so fabulous!

My eyes…
With this new mascara, my eyes are able to pop out more.  Everyone can notice how beautiful my dark browm eyes really are.  The mascara tend to show more of my lashes.  With my lashes being shown more, my eyes are about able to pop.  The lashes always have that great connection with the eyes.  Whenever the lashes are great, everyone could depend on the eyes to look great as well.  Tarteist are able to show more of my eyes true meaning behind them.  Others could just love the natural color of my eyes just gaping at them.  My eyes could not look even more fabulous with this mascara.

My beauty…
My beauty had no problem enhancing more with this mascara.  Others could see that beneath the makeup lies natural beauty within the eyes.  This mascara can make me look so innocent and yet so sweet.  This mascara can make my beautiful face look so natural.  It shows so much passion and life in my face.  Once putting on this fabulous Tarteist mascara, others cannot resist my true beauty.  This mascara is everything there is of enhancing the true beauty of oneself. 


The Tarteist mascara is everything there is having beautiful eye makeup.  This was my very first time using it.  This was the greatest thing I have ever did.  Using this mascara allows me to see that there are other great mascaras out there other than CoverGirl.  It make me realize that I have a lot of exploring to do such as mascara wise.  Never have I ever seen my lashes, eyes, and face look this great in mascara.  I am so glad that I have gotten this lovely thing in the mail!  

Comments

Popular Posts