My Gorgeous Snow Day

In my hometown,  Mother Nature have brought a little sheet of snow during the weekend.  Everyone who knows the south in America, knows that everything shuts down if there at least one snowflake on the ground.  While staying in the house all day,  I made the best of it.  I caught up with my readying, prayed to God, and playing video games.  After having so much fun on my snow day,  I was able to play with my makeup.  After finally having a day off from work,  I was able to finally play with my eye-shadow the way I want to.   See how my snow day became a makeup day for me.

Too Long…
While looking through my makeup box, I realized that there are some makeup that I have not worn in a while.  My Max Studio three pallet eye-shadow pack was one of them.  Sure, I have worn this makeup before.  But the last time I worn this makeup pallet was back in July of this year.  I get new make-up every month.  I am always trying new make-up.  Sometimes,  it is just so hard to keep up.  While I had time to actually try enjoy the past eye-shadows that I have in my makeup,  I thought it
would be fun to try my Max Studio three pallet eye-shadow pack.  I applied the nude colored eye-shadow on eyes.  After looking at this beautiful eye-shadow,  I cannot believe that stop using this makeup back in July.  After looking at the beautiful eye-shadow,  I decided that to collaborate it with another eye-shadow.

Two Of A Kind…
When looking through my makeup bag, I saw there was another eye-shadow that I really have not be wearing.  The last time I wore this eye-shadow was back in October.  So it was not that bad compared to the Max Studio.  The eye-shadow is this beautiful black colored eye-shadow by Ofra
Cosmetics.  I decided to use this makeup as a nice smoking eye color for the face.  However,  I am not that good with doing smoking eyes.  Despite of doing a poor job at smoking eyes,  my makeup was still beautiful.   My beautiful brown eyes looking so gorgeous.  I just could not get over on how the Max Studio and Ofra Cosmetics allows my eyes to look so dazzling for anyone to see.  The black colored eye-shadow is able collaborate with the nude colored eye-shadow.  Allowing them both to sparkle within my beautiful chocolate face.  With these two eye-shadow colors, my eye could not look even better.

Icing On The Cake…
Last but not least,  I applied my brow liner.  The brow liner was able to lighten up my eyebrows.  The highlighter was able to lighten up the rest of eye makeup.  With the rest of the makeup be lighten,  they can be
even more exposed on the face.  Allowing me to have an ever better gorgeous look to my face.  The brown liner is able to allow the two eye-shadow colors shine beautiful on my beautiful chocolate.  By having the brow liner,  my face look as gorgeous.

Having a snow is always fun for me.  With this snow day, I made it exciting for my beautiful brown eyes.  With me having so much for my makeup, I am hoping to have another snow day real  soon.

Comments

Popular Posts