My Easter Makeup


This week, I was able to get my hands on my monthly makeup from Yes, Oh Yas!  I was so excited on opening my package.  When I opened it, I thought about wearing it for the Easter weekend.  I have to look glamorous in brand new makeup for this beautiful holiday.  When getting ready for church, it was so hard to choose what color pallets to wear from my new makeup.  As tough as it was, I was still looking glamorous for the day.

The Boss...
When trying on my new makeup, it was so exciting to try Amorus' beauty products for the first time.  Their "Lady Boss" makeup pallet was amazing.  When looking inside the pallet, it was so hard to choose on which colors to apply on my beautiful face. I decided to apply the color hustle on my face. Hustle is this beautiful color of brown that can make the eyes look so
irresistible.  But, I did not just stop on the color hustle.  I also went with the color slay.  Slay is this cute red clay color that can just make the eyes pop.  I applied the color on top of the hustle.  Despite of the these colors allowing my beautiful brown eyes to glam, I was still not satisfied.  I decided to apply the color wonder on top of two previous colors.  Wonder is this beautiful glitter color that was no problem giving any other color that special kiss of shine. After applying the wonder on top of the colors hustle and slay, I was so thrilled on how my beautiful brown eyes looked. With this make pallet, I could not look more stunning!

Overdue...
It has been a long time since I have worn some nice liquid eyeliner.  Anyone can imagine how happy I was when I saw that I
had Studio Makeup's black colored "Line Styler Pen" in my Yes, Oh Yas! package.  By looking at the eyeliner, I knew I was going to have some extra fun with it.  I applied the makeup on my eyelids.  Just like that, my entire eye makeup was on point.  The styles pen was able to bring out more of color pallets to look oh-so-special on my face.  After applying this liquid eyeliner, I knew I was overdue on having such a cute face in it.  With this line styler, my eye makeup could not look more glamorous.

Dark It Up...
After glamming up the eyes.  It was time to glam up the beautiful smackers of mine.  It was my first time wearing anything from Bodyography.  When applying their pink colored electric lip slide on my lips, it was way too bright for me.  That is when I pulled out my handy dandy "Amore Matte Lip Creme" by Milani.  The color of the lip creme was emotion.  Emotion was this dark red
color that can easily be enjoyed.  By mixing these colors together, my beautiful lips was so gorgeous.  I was so memorized at how lovely two different lip wear can look on me once mixing them together.  With these two colors, my lips look amazing.

I had so much fun playing with my brand new makeup.  I got so hooked on to playing with my brand new makeup, I actually forgot that I was getting ready for the Easter weekend.  Yes, Oh Yas! did me a huge favor of giving me this wonderful package. My gorgeous brown face is glamorous.

Comments

Popular Posts