Brighten Up The Week

I am so excited of this wonderful season! The only thing that excites me about this season is one thing...BRIGHT COLORS!!! Bright colors are always fun to wear whenever it comes down to this beautiful season.  With the sun and plants reflecting on them, bright colors have no problem showing off their natural beauty.  Through this difficult time, I was able to catch up on the latest color trends for this season.  I was able to have a little bit of fun with the lovely buttery yellow.  With this color, I was able to turn heads and then some by wearing it on my beautiful brown eyes.

Sunday...
Throughout this whole week, I chose the color loud enough from my Moira Dreamscape makeup pallet.  Loud Enough was as close that I was going to get with the color buttery yellow.  On Sunday, I used this color as a secondary color on my eyes.  I wanted the color to stand out more within my makeup.  My primary color was muffin by Annette 69.  The muffin color is this beautiful dark purple color that looks so marvelous on the eyes.  Despite that these two colors were so beautiful together, my look was not completed just yet. I ended up enhancing both colors with the color fire from my Annette 68 eyeshadow palette.  This beautiful dark blue color brought out both of the loud enough and muffin color just to have this beautiful makeup look that can be adored for life. With these colors, Sunday morning could not get no better.

Wednesday...
Two days later, I decided to make the loud enough color into my primary color for my eyeshadow.  Considering that loud enough was hard for me to allow it to appear on my eyes, I decided to go with a dark color as my secondary color.  I got my Lady Boss makeup pallet and applied the hustle color on top of the loud enough color.  This dark gray color was able to allow the loud enough color to brighten up my eyes just to have a desiring look to it.  As beautiful as the makeup look was, I did not want my eyes to look so dark.  I went back to my Lady Boss makeup pallet to choose another color to tone down the hustle color.  I quickly decided to apply the slay color on top of the hustle color which was already on my eyes.  Its strong dark red color was able to lighten up the mood of the
makeup look. By the time I was finished with my makeup, I was able to have a much daring look for the day.  Who would thought that loud enough could have such an edgier side to it?

Thursday...
On the next day, I just went with the flow.  I really did not put no thought on how I was going to wear the loud enough color on my face.  I chose it as
my primary color again.  In my makeup bag, I chose the very first makeup pallet I seen first.  I stuck with Glamlite Cosmetics' Miracle makeup pallet and used the butterfly color.  I just really wanted to wear the color pink on this day just for the fun of it.  Next, I chose the color hustle from my Lady Boss pallet to apply over the two previous colors just for the heck of it.  I made my makeup look fun and cute on this day.

Buttery yellow was so fun to play with throughout this whole week.  I was able to be creative and think outside of the box.  With this season, I am just getting started on how to play with my makeup.

Comments

Popular Posts