Summer Time, Summer Eyes

When it comes down to the summer, the heat is no joke at all.  The sunshine can be even worse once not careful.  This is why I am so thankful for sunglasses.  While the sun has no problem beating on my gorgeous face, I have no problem protecting my beautiful brown eyes from the sun in style.  Today, I was able to look cute in some brand new sun frames all thanks to A New Day.  See why my brand new accessories is a total must have for this hot summer. 

The Color...
Whenever I buy brand new sunglasses for the summer, I usually go for the colors black, brown or cheetah print. This time, I decided to try a color that I never tried before.  I decided it was time to try my face on the pure innocent color white.  Just like the colors black and brown, this color can go with anything when it comes down to sunglasses.  I also wanted to see on how my face would look like in this color.  It was a big surprise to me that I pulled off this color like it was a fitting t-shirt. Once trying these babies on in the store, another customer had complimented me on how great I looked in them.  After the complement from the customer, this encouraged me to get the white sunglasses even more. What I was loving about this color is that it looked great with my skin complexion.  The color white brings out the pure beauty of my entire natural face once wearing these sunglasses.  With this accessory, I know I chose the right color to rock to.

The Size...
Whenever it comes down to sunglasses, the size of the frames are always important.  The size of the frames is what makes the person's face so unique in the summer. Considering that I got a big oval shaped head, small frames look horrible on my face. When picking out my new sunglasses, I knew I had to go for frames that were either medium
or large size.  The white sunglasses from A New Day fit my face perfectly.  Its medium size frames looked so fabulous around the eyes. The frames of the sunglasses made my beautiful face so delightful to see in the hot sun.  The frames were perfect for eyes to be avoided from the sunlight. Once seeing how great the frames look on me, I loved these sunglasses even more.

The Style...
When picking out the style of the sunglasses, that was a no brainier for me.  When it comes down to the style of the sunglasses, I am not too hard to please.  The style of these cute sunglasses are no other than cat-eye.  What I love about this style is that it just so fun to wear on the face.  Cat-eye sunglasses have the style to them that is relaxing, enjoyable, and has that good vibe to it.   When looking at this style, I
can always depend on having a kick back look to my face. This style is great to wear to almost anywhere when wanting to just have a great time with friends. With the cat-eye style sunglasses, this summer can be refreshing.

After buying my white sunglasses, my beautiful brown eyes couldn't look even better.  Never would I thought in a million years I would be rocking to white cat-eye sunglasses. These babies were meant for me to just enjoy the hot summer and embrace it.  With these sunglasses, I have the face to die for. 

Comments

Popular Posts