Still Hot, Still Fun


 School maybe just beginning for some students.  But, this hot weather is still here to stay.  With that being said and I done, I took advantage of this weather and decided to still kick back into some short-shorts.  There is nothing wrong with having the melanin legs to just be free and enjoy the blazing heat.  While it maybe be a little while for the cool weather to kick in, I tried to enjoy the wonders of heat while I still can.  This hot weather became great for the short-shorts.

Short-shorts...

Since I'm an essential worker, I haven't really had time to kick back and enjoy the summer.  With the days that I am off, I make the best of it.  Since it was still so hot outside, I decided to finally wear my white and black striped shorts by H&M. I had these shorts for four years.  Throughout those years, I


always try to wear these shorts as much as I can throughout the summer. These shorts can still fit like a glove for me.  They have no problem showing of the little curves that I have.  My legs have no problem enjoying the sweet wonders of the sun.  With this bottom, the hot weather can be a breeze to enjoy.


Top...

With this attire, I decided to keep it really casual and classy.  I decided to wear my black colored sleeveless two pocket button up top by Icon Apparel.  This top is so fun to wear during the hot weather.  It is thin and not to mention cool to wear. It shows off my beautiful arms in such a lovely way.  When wearing this top with my short-shorts, it is able to bring out the black stripes out of my short-shorts.  It is able to give my whole attire a comfy and summer look to it.  With this black top, it is so easy to forget that the bottoms are really short-shorts.  This top's classic look allows the short-shorts to be with one with the top. With the top, these short-shorts can be more fun, classy, and to not mention relaxing to wear for the hot weather.  With these two pieces together, my attire could not look even better.


Undertop...

Considering that my black top was so thin, it was see-through.  I had to wear something under it.  I went for my black colored spaghetti string top by No Boundaries.  This top was able to allow the black sleeveless top to look more


classy and fun. This top allows me to be able to cover  up within the sleeveless top. With this spaghetti string top, my body can easily be shown in such a tasteful way.  Just like the short-shorts, the top can be used in such a comfy way.  The sleeveless top and the spaghetti strap top are able to blend in with one another.  Once these two are able to blend in with one another, they are able to create this nice top that is so enjoyable to wear in the hot outdoors. With these two tops, this attire could not be any more fun to wear.


While some are begging for the nice fall breeze, I am taking advantage of this hot weather.  I am keeping it hot and classy all in one attire all thanks to this outfit.

Comments

Popular Posts