New Season, New Color


 We can finally say goodbye to the summer of 2020! Let's all bring out the ripped jeans, hoodies, and leather jackets. For the beginning of the beautiful autumn season, I decided to start off with a nice long dress that is so wonderful to wear for this season. I was able to have fun in this cute dress and then some. See how I made my first day of the fall cute and nice.


Dress...

For the color of my dress, I decided to go hunter green. A person can never go wrong with this color. Hunter green can remind anyone on how great this season is. It is the best color to use for the beautiful autumn season. Its dark shade of green can easily remind anyone on how leaves can be once slowly changing to orange, yellow, or red. It is the color that look so beautiful outdoors during this season, that it is just so jaw dropping. When wearing this beautiful dress by Longwu, I feel like I am into the season.  


Length...

What makes this dress even better, it is below knee length. Below knee length dresses are the best to wear during the autumn season. It has no problem covering up the legs but, showing them off in style. My beautiful legs are able to stay warm from the cool autumn breeze. They are also able to still enjoy the nice shinning sun. The length of the dress makes it so easy to walk in


confidence. With the below the knee length skirt, it is not too hot to wear during the fall season. Usually during the day, the weather is warm. But during the night, the warm is cool. The weather changing through the day, the skirt is able to keep legs both cool and warm. With this dress, the legs are ready for the season.


Accessory...

When choosing an accessory, I decided to keep it simple. I decided to go with my yellow and black scarf from A New Day. The color yellow was able to bring out more of my dress's color. With this beautiful scarf, my dress is able to show more of its true autumn color. With the accessory, the dress can reflect more on its true shade. With both of the
accessory's and dress's colors collaborating together, they can reflect on the autumn look. During this time of the year, the grass is slowly turning into a beautiful color of yellow that anyone can fall in love with. By looking at the whole attire, these two colors have no problem giving the eyes a beautiful sight to see within the season.


Mixture With The Old...

When picking out my jewelry and shoes for my dress, it was a piece of cake. I was able to wear my big hunter green colored tear drop earrings that I have gotten from a friend years ago. These earrings was the same color as my dress. My shoes were black sling open toe wedge high heel shoes. These babies were able to go with my scarf. My turtle necklace was just icing on the cake when wanting to complete my autumn attire. My jewelry and shoes had no problem making my dress perfect to wear for the season.


So far, I am just getting started with this year's autumn season. I am willing to try different colors and styles. I am willing to tell everyone on what the mind can do in season. With this season, it is the perfect to try brand new things.

Comments

Popular Posts