Chocolate Cravings


During the whole week, I have been craving nothing but chocolate.  I did not know where the urge has come from.  But, I use this as a great excuse to let this urge to inspire my makeup.  Last month, I was able to shop online on Amazon in order to grab my hands on some new makeup.  I finally was able to try my brand new eyeshadow palette out after having a busy schedule at work.  The experience was fun just to see how one inspiration can do to the imagination.  See how this week became a chocolate crazed week for me!

 

Saturday…

Considering that it is the holiday season, I have been working non-stop.  But, I did not let this ruin my makeup fun.  When trying on Seprofe’s “Sparkling Star,” it was so easy to have my chocolate inspired makeup that the heart desires.  My primary color was called blazing.  I decided to use this beige color to lighten up my eyes. This color was able to give my


eyes the lovely rich coca butter chocolate look that is so enchanting.  This beautiful color had non problem having the eyes pop with so much much poise.  This color was beautiful on the eyes but, I was not finished yet.  For my secondary color, I decided to go with the color royal.  This lovely brown color was able to the give the blazing color a more chocolate base feeling to it.  By collaborating the royal color with the blazing color, these two can remind anyone on mouth watering chocolate can really be.  As beautiful as the two was together, I wanted to give my eye makeup a much more chocolate feeling by adding in the color amethyst.  This metallic light brown color gave my whole eye makeup a much more realistic chocolate theme color.  With the final touch on my eyes, my makeup look so delicious to eat.

 

Sunday…

On the next day, I was inspired by dark chocolate with cherry filling inside.  In other to get this look, I started off with the color blood moon as my primary color.  


This dark chocolate brown color was the perfect color to give my eyes a dark chocolate look to it.  My secondary color, pyramid, was just as perfect as the primary color on my eyes.  This red wine color looked exactly like cherry filling, showing delightful the real chocolate can be.  Last but not least, I topped the whole eye makeup with the color nefertiti.  This metallic bronze color was able to enhance the two previous colors’ look, giving my eyes a more realistic chocolate inspired color.  With these three colors, my makeup couldn’t look even better.

 

Monday…

One the next day, I focused on the dark chocolate with cherry filling inside again.  I thought my makeup was too dark from the previous day.  This time, I focus more on the red and less on the dark colors.  My primary color was still blood moon.  My secondary


color was the color saffron.  This metallic red wine color was more daring than the pyramid color.  Giving me a much richer and divine look of what cherry filling  suppose to be.  After trying this look again, I end up getting a much better chocolate inspired look for myself.

 

After being inspired by my chocolate cravings, I had fun with my makeup. I allowed my imagination to flow with my makeup brush and eyeshadow palette all do the fact of loving chocolate.  Seprofe’s “Sparkling Star” is the best!

 

Comments

Popular Posts