Vacation Needed


During this past weekend, I had a great vacation with my friends.  After being a workaholic for so long, it was time to finally kick back and just enjoy life.  My friends and I decided to treat ourselves to Puerto Rico!  Four days away from the ice cold weather and from working.  Just enjoying a good pina colada and the beautiful beach.  Let all the relaxation begin!

 

First Night…

During the first night of my vacation, my friends and I went to this nice restaurant called El Viejo Almacen.  It was an Argentinian Cusine that was great to dine in.  During this night, my friends and I decided to dress up.  For this outing, I wore my beautiful black romper by Emma & Michelle.  This romper is always great to wear to dinner, special occasions, and dates.  What I love about this romper is that it always had great chic look to it.  What gives it that great chic look is the color black.  The color black always have a bold look to it that cannot be denied.  What I love about this romper is that it shows off my body in a beautiful tasteful way.  My legs, arms, and back are able to enjoy the beautiful night while leaving a lot to the imagination.  I am able to have fun, wine, dine, and look classy all because of this fabulous romper.

 

Brunch…

During the second day of my vacation, my friends and I went to brunch at the Caficultura.  This restaurant had the best breakfast burritos.  During brunch, I wore




a beautiful long orange dress that my friend Odessa had given to me as a Christmas gift back in 2020.  This dress was just perfect to dine in.  Its trench  style gives me a nice flowing look that is just out of this world.  My whole entire body is able to enjoy the beautiful weather all because of the dress.  What I love about this dress is the color.  It is very rare for me to wear the color orange.  As soon as I seen on how beautiful this color had reflect beautifully on my complexion, I was in paradise.  The color orange was able to bring out more of my melanin beauty.  The light of the color is able to reflect back on my complexion,  giving it a nice look for me to endure.  With the color orange, I have no problem looking so sweet in this dress.

 

Outing…

While just hanging out in San Juan, Puerto Rico, I decided to just hand out with the friends.  I put on this cute halter top by Oh Yes and rocked it like was no tomorrow.  I kept my attire simple by wearing black


burmudas by Wax Jean and black sneakers by Puma.  What I love about this top is the printing on the front of.  The white printing  allow this top to look fun, exciting, and relaxing. It gives the halter top that flavor that is just out of this world.  What I look about the whole halter top is how great it feels on the upper body.  It felt so great to bask in nice relaxing heat in Puerto Rico while my body got a nice tan.  With this top, my vacation was worth my wild.

 

After getting away from the city for four days, I had fun!  I enjoyed myself and hoping to back to San Juan again!  This was the vacation that was way overdue for me.

Comments

Popular Posts