Eyes To Dine For


Last month, I finally had time to catch up with good friends.  From working, reading, blogging, and cooking, I can finally just whine down with friends.  But, I had to get out of the work mode.  When I mean work mode, I mean just wearing a t-shirt, old jeans, little bit of accessories, and makeup.  I can finally just be free and wear some cute jeans, a cute top, and go crazy with the makeup and accessories.  Allow me to just break down with the makeup and accessories.

 

The Eyes...

While catching up with friends,  I decided to go all out on the makeup.  I decided to bring out Beauty Creations’ Cali Chic.  This makeup pallet has no problem bringing out the color of my eyes with its warm colors.  I applied the color boardwalk on my eyelids.  This metallic bronze color had no problem making the beautiful brown eyes pop with glamour.  This color brought the true melanin withinmy skin.  What I love about this color so much is that it shines so  bright on eyes like beautiful wrapping paper on a present.  This eyeshadow is lovely.  This eyeshadow is so me.  This eyeshadow is wonderful!

 

Bring It Out…

By looking at my primary color on eyes in the mirror, I was happy with the results.  I was not finished with my eye makeup just yet. I  went back to the Cali Chic makeup pallet and went for something bright.  I


applied the vernice color on top of the boardwalk color.  This beautiful beige color had no problem looking so exposed to the face.  Despite of it being so exposed to face, it was able to calm the boardwalk color just a little bit. By the boardwalk being able to calm down, the vernice has a chance to shine on my beautiful face.  This  beautiful color can give my eyes such a blazing look without overshadowing the boardwalk color.  This color is able to brighten up my eyes.  Giving my whole entire face a beautiful look that is just desirable to the heart.  With the vernice color, my eyes have no problem to shine. 

 

The Magic Touch….

Despite of the colors boardwalk and vernice looking amazing on my eyes, I was still not finished with my


eye makeup yet. I went to my Cali Chic makeup pallet just one more time to add the color Malibu.  Mixing this  sparkling mustard yellow color  with the vernice color on my eyes  was to die for.  The reason why I used this color is that I thought it would look so incredible with the boardwalk color.  However, this color end up looking better than I imagined.  The malibu color had no problem matching my yellow top that I was wearing during this day.  In fact, it color brought out more of my top’s color. This color was able to bring out my top’s style and uniqueness.  The Malibu color was just the icing on the cake to make my face look gorgeous.

 

After finally going all out with my makeup, I met up with my friends.  We whines and dined until we could not anymore.  My night with girls was stunning along with my makeup.

Comments

Popular Posts