Wonderful In The Jammies


 During the weekend,  my church decided to have a Christmas pajama party.  When I first got this invitation, I was excited about the event.  However, I did not have any Christmas pajamas in my closet.  In fact, I do not own any pajamas at all.  Oh the dilemma!  But lucky for me, Amazon Prime helped me with my problem.  Let the preparation begin!

 

The Spirit…

On Amazon, it was not hard for me to find the perfect pajamas just for me.  I decided to buy a Christmas onesie hoodie by Just Love Store.  This pajama set


was the color black.  It had Christmas prints on it such as gingerbread men, snowmen, snowflakes, and presents.  The pants and arm cuffs of the pajama set was the color red.  The hoodie of the pajamas had white faux fur inside it and around it.  The hoodie also had non-adjustable strings attached to them with faux fur balls hanging at the end of them.  This pajama set had no problem zipping all the way up to the body.  This pajama set was perfect to wear for the party. By looking at this pajama onesie hoodie online, I just knew I had to have it as my own.

 

Comfy…

When I first got my pajama attire in the mail, I was happy about it.  I had to admit, I only tried on the onesie hoodie as soon as it was time to go to the pajama party.  I knew it was a risk but, I was willing to take it.  As soon as I put on the onesie, the fleece felt so good on the skin.  It was like living in warm


paradise.  Each and every fiber of onesie was like touching a cloud.  I actually wanted to stay in the pajamas and just watch a good Christmas movie.  But, I still wanted to go the party and have a great time.  

 

Perfect Fit...

What I just love about the pajamas is that it is a perfect fit for me.  After looking in the mirror on how the onesie had looked on me, I felt great.  After wearing the onesie, I actually started modeling in it for a little bit.  I could not stop looking at myself in the mirror while admiring the pajama attire on me. I was actually acting is though my entire room was a runway.  These pajamas made me look so cute, fun, and relaxed.  After wearing this pajama onesie for ten minutes, I was so happy that I bought it from Amazon.

 

Having Fun…

As soon as I got to the pajama party at my church, I was ready to have fun.  They were serving breakfast for dinner.  There was a Christmas play for us to see.  There was a photo booth for us to take pictures.  The children were even building gingerbread houses.  I had so much fun with the people I love to call my family.  It feels so good to be apart of a church that loves me.  All because of Amazon and Just Love Store, I had no problem looking cute with the people I love.

 

Comments

Popular Posts