Bright And Fabulous

 


The beautiful fall season is quickly coming.  But,  it is still hot as the devil’s toenails.  While the summer heat is still out and about,  I took advantage by wearing a cute dress from Chicme.  This dress is bright, fabulous, and fitting.  While the weather is still adjusting to the season,  I made it my opportunity to still rock out to a lovely dress.  The weather may be hot but, this dress is even hotter. 

 

The Color…

Last month, I was doing online shopping for an event that was going to take place during this month.  Of course, I wanted to be prepared and looked my best.  When thinking on what color I would I like to wear, I realized I barely wore the color orange.  By looking at my closet, it encouraged to try more bright colors.  I went online to the website Chicme.  I knew on their website, I would always find anything that I am looking for.  I typed in “orange dress” in the search engine on the website and started to browse.  That is when this dress just grabbed my attention.  This bright orange dress staring in my face.  I knew I just had to have it.  I automatically purchased the dress online.  By looking at the picture of dress, I knew it was just for me.  I was so excited to get this dress!

 

The Arrival…

As soon as my dress was delivered,  I could not wait to try it on.  As soon as I tried on the dress, I was in awe.  The dress fit perfectly on my body.  Not too big, not too small.  Just right for me.  The color of dress


looked fabulous on my skin complexion.  The bright orange was able to reflect beautiful with my melanin skin.  Giving my skin a much more beautiful glow.  Before wearing the color of the dress, it was a risk taker on how the color would look on me. However,  I always love to  take risks when it comes down to colors.  To me, it is all about exploring the mind on what to wear and not to wear.  When trying on this dress, I was so happy that I took the risk of trying a bright new color.  This  bright orange color has no problem looking fabulous on my gorgeous body.

 

The Legs…

When it comes down to dresses, I am all about showing off the legs.  This dress had no problem showing off the beauty of my legs.  What I love about the dress, it shows off my legs in such a classy way.  The dress length was above the knees.  I was so


happy that the dress was not  too short for me to wear.  With this  dress, my beautiful legs was able to shine with poise.  They are able breathe, relax, and enjoy the fresh outdoors.  Most of all, the world can see  on how beautiful my legs are.  With this  dress,  the legs look gorgeous in it.    

 

After trying on the dress, I did not wear it to the event I was planning on going to.  I actually wore it to church.  I did not feel like picking out anything in my closet during the following Sunday.  However, I end up buying another dress for the event that I am going to.  Despite of me changing my mind at the last moment, I still feel incredible in the bright orange dress.

Comments

Popular Posts