Pay Attention To The Hype

 


The sweet month of November has finally gave us the sweet feeling of cold weather.  Despite of the warm weather at the beginning of the month, I was able to take advantage of it.  I was able to show off in my cute red jersey dress by Chicme.  I was able to look fabulous and not to mention confident.  This dress was to die for!

 

Buying It…

Whenever it comes down to Chicme advertising on Facebook, I am complete sucker for it.  I was just scrolling on Facebook until I seen this nice jersey dress.  I cannot help but to look more into this dress online.  As soon as I looked at a bigger picture of the dress online, I was in love with it.  The color and style of the dress is what grabbed


my attention of wanting this dress as my own.  I just had to get it.  The dress was just for me.  Just one click and it would be mine in two weeks tops.  This dress is going to give the confidence and energy that I need.

 

Great Spirits…

When it comes down to a look, it is all about giving a high influential style.  By having this dress, it had no problem giving out high influential vibes. Jerseys usually give others a hyped up energy.  With this style, it is all about having a powerful vibe.  What gives the style a powerful vibe are the colors used within it.  The colors are always important to have whenever having a jersey.  The style itself is all about feeding in a person’s energy.  That is why colors that are mainly used in jerseys are mainly bold, confident, and powerful.  It is all having that motivational vibe whenever it


comes down of having a jersey.  When wearing a jersey, it gives others that high spirit drive that makes them go harder for whatever challenge they are facing.  This style is also about positivity.  Jerseys give out positive energy in order to give out good motivation and hyped vibes.  With this jersey, it could put a smile on anyone’s face. 

 

The Color…

When choosing the color of the dress on the internet, it was a no brainer for me.  The color red was the perfect color for this dress.  This color is great for the fall season.  The color itself is all about excitement and confidence.  There is never a dull moment when wearing the color red.  With


being in the jersey dress,  it brings out more of the dress’ high spirit energy.  With both the dress and color’s energy combined, one cannot help but to love the powerful vibe.  The color itself is all about attention.  This is one of the reasons on why I love this color so much on the dress.  By having so much attention, others can easily catch motivational vibes from it.  The attention of the dress is what really drives others into having positive vibes within themselves.  With the color itself, it shows on why the color of jersey is so important to have.  With this dress, the attention and excitement of is unstoppable.

 

After wearing this dress, loved it even more.  Despite that I have no letter “B” in my name, I made it stand for beautiful because I am beautiful.  Of course, I just grabbed some leggings and a black spaghetti strap top, and flats to wear with the dress.  This dress is cute and worth the buy. 

Comments

Popular Posts