Refreshing For The Eyes


Nothing says good morning like a fresh warm brew of coffee.  Just one taste, and the drink just soothes the mind and spirit.  But how about the eyes?  Can coffee make the eyes better? Of course, it can!  Coffee inspired makeup have no problem giving a warm beautiful glow to the eyes.  It was so incredible to use Winky Lux’s “Mini Latte Kitten Palette.”  Throughout the week, this eyeshadow had the beautiful brown eyes looking natural, soft, glowing, and gorgeous.  This coffee inspired eyeshadow palette was everything and more.


Mother’s Day…

When I first tried on this makeup, the face looked natural and soft. 


 My face was very poise with this look.  In order to get this look, I use the color cinnamon as my base color.  This clay brown looked so sweet on the eyes.  Next, I applied the color brûlée on top of the cinnamon color.  This light tan color was able to calm down the cinnamon color just a little bit.  Allowing me have a nice soft look on my beautiful face.  Last, I blended in the color hazelnut within the brûlée color.  This

sparkling clay brown color was everything and more.  It was able to blend in with the first two colors.  Giving me a lovely natural bronze look that can be desired.  Overall, this makeup look was beautiful on the face.  So far, I am loving this eyeshadow palette.


At Work…

While  getting ready for work, I was so thrilled on trying out this coffee inspired makeup for the


second time.  During this day, I decided to use the color cinnamon as base color again.  To me, I think I can use this color in more creative looks.  For this look, I want it to be more gloss.  In order to conquer this goal, I applied the color hibiscus on top of the color cinnamon.  This sparkling violet color was everything and more.  What I love about this color, is that it brings out more of the cinnamon color.  Allowing the cinnamon color to give my face a beautiful glow.  So far, my makeup was looking lovely.  However, I just needed one more color to complete it.  I blended in the color frothy with the hibiscus.  This sparkling cream color was a bit loud on the eyes.  However, it gave me such a sweet look that I could just love.  This incredible color had no problem showing so much high energy within my eyes.  With its high energy,  my entire eye makeup is able make my eyes glow with passion.  Throughout the colors,  my makeup was looking incredible.


At The Park…

When getting ready for the park,  I kept the eyes looking soft.  In


order to complete this look,  I used the color hibiscus as my base color.  This beautiful color was able to keep the eyes looking so innocent.  Next,  I applied the color honey lavender on top of the color hibiscus.  This sparkling light brown color blended in with my beautiful complexion.  Allowing the previous to shine within my eyes.  Last but not least, I blended the color brûlée within the honey lavender.  This color was able to lighten up my eyes just a little.  Overall, my entire makeup was beautiful for the park.


It feels like so good to try out coffee inspired makeup.  From enjoying coffee in the morning.  To enjoying coffee on the eyes.  This makeup is everything.

 



Comments

Popular Posts