First For Everything

 


There is a first time for everything.  Never would I think I would wear a Hawaiian shirt but, here I am! I am happily rocking it for vacation.  This shirt was cute, fitting, and not to mention a total must have.  This Hawaiian shirt is to die for! From total relaxation, to just having fun, this top is the best!

Change Of Heart…

It has been a long time coming  for me to take a well deserved break from work.  The boyfriend and I decided to just take it easy and just relax.  While relaxing,  it was time for me to change my summer wardrobe just a little bit.  I browsed on the Amazon website just to find a cute


summer top.  While browsing, I found a cute top.  Made my SweatyRocks,  I was in awe with this Hawaiian shirt.  Usually, I don’t wear Hawaiian shirts.  However,  I had a change of heart while looking at this top.  From the colors and design, I was so hypnotized into wanting the shirt for myself.  It did not take me long to imagine on how cute the colors of the shirt would look on me.  With no hesitation,  I bought the top from the website.  This Hawaiian shirt was going to be fun to wear.

The Purchase…

As soon as the Hawaiian shirt came through the mail, I was excited.  The top itself is


prettier in person.  What I really loved about the shirt is the color pink.  This color was to die for once looking at it.  Never would I think that this color would look so fabulous with on a top.  The color pink is able to give the top a much fun and relaxing feeling with its playful look.  With the color pink’s playful look, it is so easy to style the top of how I want it to be.  For this top, I just decided to keep the style simple.  I tied the bottom of the shirt, showing just a little of my belly.  The top looked very cute on me.  It had no problem giving me a well deserved carefree look.  This color looks so good on  me. 

The Print…

The color pink made this Hawaiian shift look fun. 


However, the print is what made the top even better.  Nothing says relaxation like green palm trees print.  This print itself is all about refreshment.  As in removing any negative energy in oneself.  As in to enjoy life.  When adding in this print with the color pink, the top gives off a soothing carefree vibe.  With the print and the color pink, no one can deny that this Hawaiian shirt is perfect to wear for a nice vacation. With the prints and color pink,  this top will be great to wear around the summer season.

Overall, I am loving this Hawaiian shirt.  Never would I think I would look so fabulous in this  shirt.  Never would I think that I would wear a Hawaiian shirt.  Never would I think I would be having fun wearing this shirt.  With this brand new top, having it in my new summer wardrobe will be a breeze!


Comments

Popular Posts