Last Call For Summer

 


There is something about summer colors that makes the heart sink.  Not to mention, it is also fun to play with these colors.  Summer colors always bring out the joy and passion within oneself.  When being inspired by these colors, they bring out the fun in creativity.  There is a never a gloomy moment with these colors

Mint…

The color mint is this beautiful spring green color that is just irresistible.  That is why I decided to use this as my base color for my makeup look.  I went to my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The


Little Mermaid’” makeup pallet.  I applied the color seaweed into my eyes.  My eye makeup was already looking cute.  Next, I went to my Juvia’s Place’s “The Candy Shop.”  I wanted the mint color eyeshadow to pop within my beautiful brown eyes.  The color cream from “The Candy Shop” was able expose the seaweed color to my eyes.  Giving my eyes a beautiful look that the heart desires.  However, I was not quite done with my makeup look.  I went back to “The Candy Shop” pallet.  I mixed the color sparkling coral eyeshadow within the cream eyeshadow.  With these two colors together, the seaweed color was able glow more boldly on the face.  Giving me an enjoyable look that is fulfilling to the soul.  With this makeup look, my face look gorgeous.

Pastel Lilac…

The color pastel lilac is a gentle look that can just be endured. 


With this look, I was able to get a nice poise look on my face.  I went to my Revolution’s “Disney’s ‘The Little Mermaid’” and used the color Alana as my base color.  The sparkling lavender color can easily pass off as  pastel lilac.  In order to keep the poise look on my face, I went straight to my Ucanbe’s “Twilight & Dusk” pallet.  I applied the color angelic on top of the color Alana.  This light grey color looked beautiful with the Alana color.  With both colors collaborating, my eyes were able to look enchanting.  Last but not least, I just had to add in a third color with my eyes.  I wanted a little bit of a glow on the eyes.  With the third eye-shadow, I went to my Winky Lux’s “Mini Latte Kitten” pallet.  I applied the color honey lavender a little bit over the color angelic.  This sparkling light purple color was able to give the eyes such a soft look.  With the  makeup look being complete, I was able to conquer a sweet and innocent look on my face.

Lemon Drop…

I just had to have do the color lemon drop.  The color yellow always looks fabulous on me.  With this look, I just had fun with it.  In order to get a close color of lemon drop, I went to my Revolutions “Disney’s’The


Princess and The Frog’” makeup pallet.  I applied the color Evangeline on my eyes first.  Next, I applied the color beignets on top of the Evangeline color.  This tan color was everything! It brought out best of the color Evangeline’s look.  Last but not least, I went to my Winky Lux’s mini “Latte Kitten” palette.  I mixed in the color frothy within the beignets color.  This sparkling gold color was just a nice touch on the eyes.  Overall, this makeup was a beautiful sight to see.

It was so cool to play with so many colors for the season.  These colors just made my week unique!


Comments

Popular Posts