Bronze the Handbag






This past weekend, I had went back to South Carolina.  I wanted to see my family just for the fun of it. Everything was going great back in South Carolina.  My mother was doing great at her new job and my nephew called me ugly. I went over to my grandparents' home to catch up with my grandparents.  During the weekend, I insisted on helping my grandmother clean up her closet. There was some stuff  in my grandmother's closet that she just wanted to get rid of. My grandmother had a lot of shoes and handbags that she have not even used before.  Some of the shoes that my grandmother had were still in boxes. Some of the hangbags that my grandmother had were still in shopping bags.  Some of my grandmother's shoes and handbags still look brand new.  It was this one particular handbag that I just loved the first time I have seen it.  I just had to stop cleaning my grandmother's closet just for this handbag! When it comes down to fashion, my grandmother's taste is the best! I stop cleaning up my grandmother's closet just to get a closer look at her handbag.  The handbag was from Anne Klein. My grandmother got the handbag at Belk.  The handbag was this bronze faux snake skin handbag.  My grandmother always had a thing for faux snake skin. Especially, when it came down to suits and handbags. The handles of the handbag was bronze faux snake skin with golden chains as the shoulder straps.  On the top of the handbag, was a golden magnetic snap closure designed in the handbag.  Inside of the handbag, it was black designed with belts and chains.  The belts and chains designed in the handbag where golden yellow. Inside of the handbag, there is a middle zip compartment. The owner had just enough room in the handbag to restore personal items outside of the middle zip compartment.  The zip of the middle zip compartment is golden with the end of it being made out of bronze faux snake skin.  Inside of the handbag, there is a zip pocket on the right side of the handbag.  Inside of the handbag, there are two slip pockets on the left side of the handbag.  In front of the handbag is the company's name in gold-tone hardware. The logo of the company is attached on the right side of the strap of the handbag. The logo of the company was made in gold. This beautiful bronze faux snake skin is all made in China. This lovely handbag is really worth buying.  This handbag can be used on businesses, a nice night out with friends, and special occasions.  For the handbag to be the color bronze, a person can really enjoy the handbag even more.  The color bronze screams out sophistication and boldness within the handbag.  The color bronze brings out the poise within the handbag. After posing with the fabulous bronze faux snake skin handbag for fifteen minutes in the bathroom, I put it back in my grandmother's closet.  I went back to cleaning up my grandmother's closet.  For ladies who just love great taste in handbags, I suggest they all try Anne Klein!

Comments

Popular Posts