Prom Me Up



For every high school teen out there, is the most exciting time of their school year.  Every high school teen always want to make that special day  a whole lot more rememberable possible. Every high school teen want a night to remember that special time of the year. Every high school teen gets so excited about prom night.  Every high school teen girl tries to get so prepared for her prom night.  I can just remember the time I went to prom for both my junior and senior year in high school. I was so excited about prom.  I made sure that I got my dress as soon as the prom date was announced at  high school. I quickly got my accessories and shoes for my dress.  My great great aunt had just pressed my hair during the morning of the prom.  I made sure that my prom was just perfect. Every high school teen girl wants to find the perfect prom dress for that special night.  Every high school teen girl wants to look back on their prom night and remember how wonderful it was.  The thing about finding the prom dress is the teen have to find the right store and website.  A teen cannot just go anywhere to find the perfect prom dress. The thing about finding the perfect prom dress, is knowing what to want in a prom dress. The perfect prom dress have to be glamorous. What I mean glamorous is that the perfect prom dress cannot be plain looking. The perfect prom dress have to really stand out. The perfect prom dress have to be enhanced with lace, jewels, and/or beads.  If the prom dress is not enhanced with lace, jewels, and/or beads, the dress can still stand out with accessories. The accessories with the prom dress can include pearls, diamonds or anything that clashes with the dress. The accessories can be jewelry, a nice clutch bag, and anything within the hair.  The thing about having a prom dress is that nothing is wrong with a nice cut dress.  A high school teen can have v-neck, a scoop, a key hole, or a sweetheart.  A prom dress always looks great while fitting.  Some may think it is a good idea to get a dress that is a little big.  The truth is, it is actually the worse idea ever.  I remember when I was going to my junior prom, there were several ladies wearing prom dresses that were a little too big on them. It looked awful on those ladies.  If the prom dress is ever too big, the prom dress can be taken up for it to fit the high school teen who would be wearing the dress.  The thing about getting the perfect prom dress is getting the perfect prom shoes.  There is nothing wrong with going with two inch pumps.  The perfect prom shoes should be able stand out just as much as the perfect prom dress. The perfect prom shoes should be able to enhance the prom dress's style. The perfect prom dress is nothing without the perfect make-up, hairdo, and nails.  The make-up, hairdo, and nails beautifies the high school teen even more with the prom dress. By having the make-up, hairdo, and nails done, the prom dress and shoes can be enjoyed by others.  High school ladies, do not miss out on the prom. Go out and get glamorized with a prom dress!

Pic:  www.ailsadress.com



Comments

Popular Posts