Fab Kimonos

                           
I always adored a great kimono.  Ever since I was seventeen years old, it always been my dream to wear a kimono.  The incredible designs and beauty of the colors just makes me enjoy a good kimono.  When looking at YOSHIKIMONO’s 2016 Spring/Summer Women’s Runway, I just fell over hills for it.  It was like looking at a tropical paradise.  I was so elated.  I just got so excited over the runway that it was not even funny.  The floral designs in the kimonos is what really got me!  I love every petal on every floral made on each and every kimono.  The floral print look so sophisticated and yet so beautiful.  The floral print that is used in the kimonos really just reels a person into wanting to wear a kimono.  To see so much beauty and love in flowers just amazes the eye.  However, not all of the kimonos in the runway have floral designs on them. The rest of the non-floral designed kimonos are just as beautiful as the floral designed kimonos.  If not, even more beautiful.  Just seeing different designs on a kimono besides floral makes me fall in love with the kimono even more.  The things that can be done on a kimono is so phenomenal.  My favorite kimono out the whole collection was the one that was designed in black and white checkers.  This particular kimono stood out to me because it was like no other kimono from the others on the runway.  It was a little bit off the shoulder on the model who was wearing it.  The black and red obi was just so beautiful on the kimono.  With the black and red obi, the checkered kimono stood out even more in the collection.                                                        
I love the fact that the sleeves on the kimono was designed in polka dots.  I not even that crazy over polka dots.  I especially love the fish net stockings and black boots.  The fish net stockings and black boots just makes the kimono so complete.  I never knew that fish net stockings and black boots would look so fabulous with a kimono.  One of my other favorite kimonos in the collection is the black kimono with red floral mixed with cheetah print.  I especially love the black leather belt wrapped around the obi.  The black leather belt just captures the eye when looking at the kimono.  I especially love the black mask that the model is wearing with the black kimono.  Just like the black leather belt, the black mask captures the viewer's eyes. The black leather belt and black mask is what really makes this kimono so incredible.  A person cannot help but to admire the black leather belt and black mask with the kimono.  What I just cannot stop thinking about on this great runway are the big chopsticks used in most of the models' hair in the collection.  This whole collection would not be so amazing without the big chopsticks.  For the chopsticks to be so big, a viewer could enjoy the whole attire on each kimono.  The big chopsticks is what really captures the whole style of the kimonos. By having the big chopsticks, a viewer can love everything about the kimonos on the runway. YOSHIKIMONO's 2016 Spring/Summer Women’s Runway was beyond fantastic.  By just looking at this fabulous runway, I am very well interested of wanting to wear a kimono even more than before.
                          

Pics:  www.denimjeansobserver.com

Comments

Popular Posts