My Birthday Attire


On October 22, 2015, it was my birthday!!! I turned the BIG 2-5!!! I woke up early in the morning feeling much older, wiser, and more beautiful.  All my family members and friends were calling and Facebooking me to wish me a happy birthday.  For the BIG 2-5, I went out on a dinner date with a friend name Kenneth.  For my birthday date, I wanted to look very cute.  I put on a strapless ruffle dress.  The strapless ruffle dress was the color white.  It was designed with big hot pink roses and leopard print all over it.  The strapless ruffle dress was above knee length.  It was also a size small.  The body and lining of the dress is all made in polyester.  The dress itself is made in the United States. The strapless ruffle dress can be machine washed in cold water.  It should be hung dry.  It also can be ironed if needed.  However, it should be ironed only on cool heat.  The strapless ruffle dress came with a big black belt that goes above the stomach area. Considering that short skirts and dresses are way too short on my figure, I decided to wear leggings with the strapless ruffle dress.  The leggings were the color hot pink. The leggings match perfectly with the big hot pink roses designed on the dress.  The leggings were a size small. It was made in Indonesia.  It is ninety-four percent cotton while six percent spandex.

 The leggings should always be washed in cold water.  It should always be laid flat to dry.  If they need to be ironed, the iron should be set on cool heat.  I tried to find my faux fur vest to put on along with my dress.  But, I could not it.  Instead, I end up finding my black blazer.  My back blazer is designed with one button to it.  The sleeves was three-quarters length.  The black blazer is a size medium.  It is made in the United States.  It is ninety-six percent cotton while four percent spandex. It should be washed in the machine in cold water.  It should be line dried.  If the black blazer ever needs to be ironed, it should be ironed in cool heat.  I wore brown flats with my birthday attire.  I also wore big hoop earrings, a diamond necklace, and two rings as accessories.  For make-up, I had on hot pink eye-shadow along with black eyeliner and black massacre.  I was beyond fab for the big 2-5! Kenneth and I went to The Capital Grill for my birthday dinner.  The restaurant was expensive but, the service was worth it! I had a nice drink of wine along with a spinach salad.  Kenneth had a steak.  After the meal, the restaurant had gave me a birthday dessert!  The middle of the plate had read ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY' in big chocolate letters.  On the right side of the plate, was a big chocolate bar with a lighting birthday candle in the middle of it.  On the left side of the plate, was a big cheesecake bar.  The dessert was out of this world!  Our server was the best during the whole dinner.  Kenneth and I even had a chance to meet the general manager.  After dinner, Kenneth and I just chilled in Uptown for a little while.  My birthday was so magical from the beginning to the end. To celebrate the big 2-5 in a fab way was just so spectacular!

 

Comments

Popular Posts