Bask in This Fragrance

During this past weekend, I was able to take a break from working.  While on my break, I was able to go back to my hometown.  I spent my whole break with my wonderful family. What a big blessing it was! We talked, laughed, reminisce on the good times. While hanging out with my adoring family, I was able to spot my mother's perfume in her bathroom.  The perfume was from Avon.  I looked at the perfume bottle very closely.  On the perfume bottle reads “Ultra Sexy Pink” in black petite letters. The perfume bottle was clear.  The bottle was shaped as a hexagon. The perfume itself was the color light pink.  The spray of the perfume was the color silver.  The perfume had came with a black clip. The black clip is suppose to prevent the perfume from spraying once it is placed on the perfume spray.  The black clip had a little light pink ribbon with black polka dots tied on it. The little light pink ribbon with black polka dots made the black clip look so cute on the perfume.  The perfume is fifty milliliters and one point seven floor ounce.  When I first sprayed the “Ultra Sexy Pink,” it was very strong.  I was not ready for it to be so strong. After waiting for a few seconds for the perfume to calm down, I smelled it again.   The scent was still strong but, I was able to bask into the smell.  The scent was a mixture between fruit and floral.  The ingredients of the “Ultra Sexy Pink” was raspberries, fresh blushing peony, and sheer chiffon musk. While embracing on the strong scent, I can just imagine myself jumping in a pile of flowers mixed in with lots of fruit. The scent of the perfume was so refreshing.  The scent of the perfume will last a life time.  But, I must warn everyone about this lovely perfume.  The scent is very strong.  Once a person embraces the strong scent of the perfume,  they would just fall in love with it. With the perfume having a very strong scent, a lady do not have to used much of it on her body.  By using so little of the perfume, the perfume will have no problem lasting for a good while. “Ultra Sexy Pink” is beyond the perfect name to best describe this fabulous perfume. The scent of the perfume is ultra strong. The scent of the perfume is very sexy indeed.  The perfume of course is the color pink.  The “Ultra Sexy Pink” is a total must have!  Everybody would just love to take a whiff of this sweet sensation of a fragrance.  Once having this diligent perfume, a person will never be disappointed.  Avon's lovely fragrance will take anyone’s breathe away with just one spray.  Just like the bottle and color, the scent of the fragrance is beautiful.  “Ultra Sexy Pink” is very delightful in every way.  To feel like jumping in piles flowers and fruit is pure paradise.  Anyone can get their paradise on with Avon’s “Ultra Sexy Pink.”

Comments

Popular Posts