Face to Face

Friday morning, I had to work a double for my job.  We were going to be beyond packed with guests.  I was eager and ready to work and make me some income.  I was just on the lynx reading a book.  I was tired but, had so much energy for working.  I read a few chapters in the book I was reading and decided to enjoy the rest of the lynx ride.  I was enjoying the lynx until I spotted something so daring.  I spotted something that was so fierce. I spotted something so seductive.  What was it?  It was a satchel handbag.  This satchel handbag was not like any other handbag.  This was a Face It Marilyn Monroe Satchel Handbag. This fabulous handbag was made by the company West Coast. This adorable handbag can be bought at the store and website of Citi Trends.  When I first seen this bag in the store, I wanted it so bad that it was not even funny. But, I could not get it at the time. To encounter the same satchel handbag was nothing but a miracle.  I could remember of how happy I was to see this seductive handbag in the store.  I still felt the same way when I seen someone else having it as their own.  What makes this handbag so fierce, daring, and seductive is of course the Marilyn Monroe herself being it.  One of greatest icons that ever lived looked so perfect on any type of handbag.  The pictures of the dazzling diva that is designed on the handbag is what gives it that strong vibe that everyone would love.  Every picture that is on the handbag captures nothing but headshots of the lovely icon.  All the headshots of  Marilyn Monroe were beyond glamorous and sensational.  By looking at the handbag, it is a fact that the dazzling diva cannot make an ugly picture.  Each headshot picture of the icon was just as great as the next. When looking at the headshots of handbag, the pictures are all black and white.  Marilyn Monroe’s rouge lipstick is the only thing in every headshot that is in color.  The handles on the handbag are in the color black.  The handles on the handbag are faux leather. A lady easy get a great grip unto the handles of the handbag. This dazzling handbag is of course fun and easy to tote around the town in.  This wonderful handbag was made in China.  The material of the handbag is polyurethane.  No personal items are limited in the handbag.  This seductive handbag is just so perfect for any season.  The Face It Marilyn Monroe does not only comes in a satchel handbag.  But, it comes in two other types of handbags.  The two other types of handbags are tote and clutch. All three types of Face It Marilyn Monroe Handbags are a must have for every lady of all ages.  These handbags can be tote around at any place possible.  The Face It Marilyn Monroe Satchel Handbag was just so cute when seeing it again.  After seeing the seductive handbag on the lynx, it really made my day of wanted it even more.

Comments

Popular Posts