From Accident, To Beauty


For a few seconds, I want to have a moment of silence for my lipstick.  It made my lips glow with glamour like no tomorrow.  It was a beautiful color that I will never forget.  I have accidentally murdered my lipstick.  I have forgotten that it was in one of my pants pockets when I washing my clothes. As soon as I opened the clothes dryer, half of my clothes was the color pink.  My winter jacket was also the color pink.  My lipstick is all gone and half of my clothes are now messed up. I do not know if I can go on with my life.  I know, I am being way over too dramatic right now.  One of my friends and mother gave me some remedies of removing lipstick out of clothes.  Plus, this is a great excuse of going lipstick shopping! My all time favorite lipstick product is Jordana.  When I first used their lipstick, I was in heaven!  Now, I can buy some more of their products.  I can also try out different shades of lipstick to see what other colors look gorgeous on me.  First, I took a breather or two to realize that half of my clothes were temporary pink.  Then, I went to Walgreen’s.  Later, I went to the make-up section in the store.  There were so many Jordana lipstick colors to choose from.  I did not get the previous color that I have gotten before.  Again, I wanted to try new colors of lipstick to see what else look gorgeous on me.

I seen this light brown color of lipstick.  It was so beautiful.  I did not care if it would look terrible on my lips or not.  I just had to have it.  The color of the lipstick was called matte blush.  The color of the lipstick even sounds pretty.  I bought the lipstick from Walgreen’s.  After I purchased the matte blush lipstick, I went to the movies to meet up with a friend.  Before I went into the movies, I went into the restroom.  I could not wait to try on my brand new lipstick!  I put it on my lips.  My lips looked phenomenal! I look so cute in this brand new lipstick of mine. My smackers was ready to go in the movies and just look perfect. At first, I thought that the lipstick was a little too light on me.  But then, I had a change of heart.  I kept on posing in the restroom mirror with my lips all poked out.  I thought that I was Josephine Baker for a second.  I was beyond pleased with buying my lipstick.  I was beyond pleased with the color I have chosen as a lipstick color.  My lips was so looking so incredible in this perfect color, that no one could not tell me anything.  For something that happened so horrible, it turned out to be something great for me at the end.  After buying this amazing color of lipstick, I am so happy that I accidentally washed my old lipstick with my clothes.

Comments

Popular Posts