My Rose Fragrance



My December have been nothing but busy.  I had to work so many crazy hours for the past month. To the beginning, from the end of December,  we were beyond busy with guests.  The holidays can really get to some people. Never have I ever witness so much chaotic in my life up until now.  I was able to embrace the long hard working hours along with my coworkers and bosses.  I was also able to embrace on working so hard until I literally dropped.  Among working hard and straining my back, I was able to spend time with my family for Christmas Eve and Christmas.  Man, was it a huge blessing for me! I seen everyone that I have not seen in a while.  While enjoying my family, my mother had given me a Christmas gift.  I was not expecting anything at all from any of my family members.  Being at home with my family was my Christmas gift. My mother had given me perfume for Christmas. The perfume was in a plum and violet box.  On the box, read “Emotion Women” in lower case letters on the top right corner of the box.  I opened the box and there was this somewhat oval shaped bottle.  The perfume bottle was clear. The color of the perfume was purple.  The top of the perfume bottle was the color silver.  The perfume was three point four fluid ounce.  With just one spray of the “Emotion Women, “ the perfume put a complete smile on my face.  I can just smell this perfume for hours without getting sick of it.  The smell of the fragrance was just so wonderful.  It was so relaxing and quite refreshing.  The fragrance is was just breath of fresh air with pocket full of flowers.  This wonderful fragrance has mainly of a floral scent to it.  The floral scent was mainly roses.  By just one whiff, I can feel myself soaking into a lake full of roses.  To smell like a bouquet of roses is the greatest thing ever!  Roses always put a smile on everyone’s faces.  By just looking at the flower itself, just bring joy and wonders.  Roses can make anything better.  Whenever someone is having a gloomy day, that person can always depend on roses to cheer them up.  By having roses as a scent, it is absolute amazing.  Roses is one of those flowers that will forever be loved by its scent.  The rose scent can make anyone forget about their trouble and just be free. That is why the “Emotion Women” is the perfect perfume.  As soon as I take a whiff of it, I can be calm, happy, and free.  Nothing says love like a bouquet of roses.  This lovely fragrance is just so elegant and springy.  This fragrance can be enjoyable once smelling it.  It is not sweet nor is it too loud. It easily sets right into the nostrils and just eases the nose.  With this lovely “Emotion Women,” this wonderful fragrance can be any lady's friend.

Comments

Popular Posts