My Personal Style



We it comes down to fashion, it is my heart, body, and soul.  It is my life!  I can always remember wanting to be so cute whenever I go when I was little.  Over the years, my personal style has grown into being so fun, girly and yet so classy.  However, there was a time that I did not care for my personal style. I can just look back and think of my horrible fashion no-no’s that I did when I was in junior high school.  Back then, I really had low self-esteem and did not care about my style.  Every blue moon I would wear something that was lovely.  I was going through the phase of caring so much about what others think of me.  As soon as I was fourteen years old, I found the confidence in myself in wanting to dress better by just hanging with peers who liked me for me. I learned that being sad all the time was not really worth it.  As soon as I grew confidence in myself, I would start to play with my clothes for minute.  I would match and style with the little wardrobe I had at that time. During that time, I would kill some mini shorts and miniskirts like it was no tomorrow.  I would also end up going home and changing do to the fact that my shorts and skirts were too short for school policy.  After getting tired of going home for mini shorts and miniskirts, I would find myself wearing burmudas and capris shorts.  It was not long when I was loving my legs into being free from pants.  Everytime it was ever hot, I would use that excuse of wearing some nice burmudas and capris shorts. No one could not tell me otherwise that I had me some nice legs.  After falling in love with burmudas and capris shorts, I found myself wanting to show off my arms and shoulders.  Just kicking back relaxing in the sun was my cup of tea.  Anything that showed off my body in a tasteful way, I loved it.  I also found myself playing with floral print.  But with floral print, it had to stand out to me.  It could not be just be plain or old looking.  It had to really catch my eyes.  I am all about grabbing attention whenever it comes down to floral print.  I want others to just love everything about floral print just like me when it comes down to wearing it.  What I love just as much as floral print is denim.  Denim is very playful whenever it comes down having a style.  A person can rip it, bleach it, dye it, and decorate it.  Denim is one of those things that a person just have to have in their closet.  What I just love about the denim is the material itself.  It can be washed without any special qualities to it.  It can withstand any heat when ironing.  If it ever gets wet, it can easily be dried in the clothes dryer with no problem.  Denim can practically go with anything.  Just get a very nice top with a great color, add some denim to it, and it is great outfit.  Overall, I just love fashion itself, it is something that I have to have in my life.  To wake up everyday to go both to work and/or just enjoying my day of wearing my personal style is a blessing from the skies.  It feel so good to be confident in what I am wearing.  



                                        


                                          

Comments

Popular Posts