The Tortoise Shell

I just love this beautiful season! The sun and hot air is just something to love.  I can bask into the wonderful sun for hours.  I just love feeling the wonderful hot air on my beautiful kin.  But in order to enjoy this beautiful season, one must have some nice sunglasses. The eyes have to be healthy and protected at all times whenever it comes to the summer season.  Except for me, my sunglasses just broke.  Let us all have a moment of silence for my beautiful aviator sunglasses.  They kept my eyes healthy and safe from the bright sun.  They kept me looking cute for the day.  They were the greatest accessories for everything I wore.  Lucky for my beautiful dark brown eyes and myself, I work at a place that sales sunglasses.  My eyes are saved!  It was not long that I made a great decision on picking the perfect sunglasses for myself and beautiful brown eyes.  I did not get aviator sunglasses this time but, I got something that was just as great.  I got me some wonderful tortoise shell club master sunglasses!  At first, I did not think they would so great on me.  However, I wanted to try something new.  I wanted to wear something that was not aviators or big framed sunglasses.  The tortoise shell sunglasses did not look cute on me.  Instead, they look breathtaking on me!  The frames were a perfect fit for my face!  They make my cheeks look fuller once wearing them around.  They also show a great amount of my face.  They do not cover too much of my face.  My eyes had enough room breathe and still enjoy the outdoors.  I cannot believe that I am saying this but, I am so happy that my aviator sunglasses had broken.  Besides, I had them for two years.  It was been time for to get a better pair of sunglasses.  Anyway, my tortoise shell club master sunglasses are just so amazing.  I feel like a complete different person every time I wear them.  The lens of the sunglasses are a dark brown.  The lens are dark enough to block out the sunlight. The frames of the sunglasses are golden.  Gold and dark brown make the greatest combination whenever having the perfect sunglasses.  They can go with anything within a wardrobe.  The arms and top of the sunglasses are in the color dark in cheetah print.  A lady can never go wrong with cheetah print.  These lovely bad boys are a hundred percent UV protection. How amazing is that for a pair of sunglasses?   What I really love about the accessory is on how much protection my eyes are getting from the sun.  It does not matter how bright the sun is, my eyes are very well covered.  Along with myself, my eyes can enjoy the beautiful sun as well.  When I first bought these, I felt naked without them while being outside.  Two weeks after having them, I still do.  I cannot believe that these tortoise shell club sunglasses are a great fir for my beautiful brown eyes!  


Comments

Popular Posts