The Gingham

I have been working day and night like it is no tomorrow for the past few weeks.  But everyone knows what that means for me, right? For me, that means extra income!  Yay!  For this extra income, I was able to save a little in the bank and shop! When I went shopping, I seen this great top just for me! It was a navy blue and white gingham shirt.  I never actually own a gingham shirt before.  I have never gotten so interested into buying one neither.   But, I guess there is always a first for everything.  At first, the shirt was cut a little too small in my size.  I had no choice but to get a bigger size that was comfortable for me.  After trying the shirt on in the dressing room, it look so stunning on me.  The gingham shirt made my upper body look so fabulous.  I was rocking it like it was no tomorrow.   For the navy blue and white gingham shirt, I just had to mix it with something that was just as great.  I got a nice gray strap cami and mini short capris.  To top it all off, I end wearing some nice brown braided sandals as footwear.  The gray strap cami collided with the gingham shirt very well.  With these two tops together, they a great mixture of being a great summer style for me.  With the cami and gingham shirt, my upper body looked more built.  The bust looked more firm while my stomach was completely flat.  Never would I have thought that the color navy blue will be the color for me.  Never have I thought the color would match so well with the color gray.  These two colors was like putting peanut butter and banana together.  They just blend in that great together for a summer outfit.  The cami brought out more of the outdoor side of the gingham shirt.  It showed more of the gingham being an add on towards the top itself.  With the gingham shirt, the sleeves of it can be played with as well.  The sleeves of the top can my rolled up as much as I want it to be rolled.  By having this, the gingham shirt looks more for of a summer top.   What really had blown me away was how great my shorts had looked with the cami and the gingham.  The shorts that I had on were mini.  They were also khaki shorts.  The color of the shorts made a wonderful combination with the cami and gingham.  By having the shorts as the bottom, it was just perfect to complete my outfit for this beautiful weather.  With the shorts being selected for the bottom of the outfit, the attire is very balance as the perfect summer outfit.  The shorts blends in so well the cami and gingham that it is so perfect to go camping in.  The outfit can persuade anyone into just relax and enjoy Mother Nature. Last but certainly not least, was the footwear. The brown braided thong sandals completed this outfit to be so perfect to wear for the season.  The feet can be relaxed and just enjoy the sun itself.  The next day, I wore this summer outfit to work.  I turned heads and everyone thought I was looking so cute that day.  Everybody wanted my top so badly.  I am so happy to buy a gingham shirt for the very first time.   

                     
                                                     
                         



   

Comments

Popular Posts