The Business



Last night, I was watching WWE Raw.  I noticed that the WWE Diva Lana had on a fabulous  business skirt suit. Lana's business skirt suit was white pinstripe. The collar of the business suit jacket was designed with black floral lace trimmings. At the end of the sleeves, there are black floral lace trimmings just like the trimmings on the collar of the business suit jacket.  At the end of the sleeves, there were four small black round buttons designed on them. The three buttons on the business suit jacket on Lana are big round black buttons. The skirt of the business suit was mini length. The gorgeous WWE Diva Lana was wearing black high heels with a buckled strap. The black high heels was a closed pointed toe shoe.  Along with the black high heels, the empowered diva was wearing a golden watch on her right wrist. Lana had her hair pinned up in a bun.  The bun in Lana's hair was very well pinned up neatly.  With the white pinstripe business skirt suit, Lana was wearing lipstick in rouge. Along with her lipstick, Lana had her fingernails done in rouge. The fabulous WWE diva was also wearing diamond studs with a matching necklace. Ever since Lana made her debut on WWE, I always been a fan of hers and her lovely business skirt suits. To have powerful gimick along with a powerful attire is what I call self-sufficient. Last night, Lana's business skirt suit had me thinking. Do young females wear business suits anymore? I know I do.  But, here is the thing.  I really do not see much of females my age wearing business suits. Maybe I am wrong about females from the ages between sixteen to twenty-eight.  Maybe I am not looking in the right places on where females my age wear a nice business suit.  As a twenty-four year old, I wear business suits. I feel professional, sophisticated, and the boss.  I feel like I have so much power once I wear a business suit. When I watch WWE Diva Lana, I see so much power in her valet image.  To see the determination in Lana as a valet, it is all in the suit.  By having on a business suit, a person can be taken seriously. A business suit enhances a person's appearance more professionally. A business suit makes a person feel confident wherever that person will go.  When wearing a business suit, a person can  feel empowered. Nothing says empowered like a business suit.  Whenever I wear my navy blue business suit, I feel like I am in charge. I feel like am very important. I feel like the world is my oyster. I feel like I can just take life and grab it by the throat.  When dressing up in business attire, I feel more appropriate.  I feel more of a presentable woman. I feel as though others can see me more as a lady than what they see me as when I wear casual clothes. I feel like I can be taken more serious as a person whenever I wear one of my business attires. Thinking about a nice business suit makes me feel more empowered, confident, and in control.  It is about time that the business attire should be more presented in the world.



Pic: www.YouTube.com


Comments

Popular Posts