A Scent Come True

Before I went to work, I decided to drop by to my favorite place.  My favorite is place is of course, Victoria Secret.  I am a complete sucker whenever it comes down to their perfume and lingerie.  I was looking in the store to find a new fragrance to wear.  All of sudden, an employee from the store had stop me in my tracks.  “Want to try our new perfume, “Intense,” she asked me.  “Sure,” I said.  Just one spray and I was hooked on this new fragrance.  “Wow,” I said.  “I need this in my life.”  “This lovely perfume is the greatest,” the Victoria Secret employee had told me.  She was right, this is the greatest.  There are three reasons on why “Intense” is the just perfect for every lady out there.

It Is Forever Lasting…
As soon as anyone wear this incredible perfume, it is forever lasting.  The perfume would last for hours by just wearing it.  The lovely perfume is worth wearing for hours because of the special scent of it.  As soon as a lady have just one whiff of it, she will love to wear it for hours.  This beautiful scent is forever enjoying and so luscious.  This perfume is just that relaxing to want to wear for hours.  It is just that refreshing to want to wear forever in a lifetime.  Once a lady smells this incredible perfume, she is completely hooked for life.

The Bottle…
The bottle design could persuade anyone into loving the perfume.  The bottle of the perfume is a big cylinder shaped bottle with a black diamond shaped top.  This is a perfect shape for such a perfect fragrance.  Cylinder shape bottles can easily persuade anyone it buying an item that it is in.  It can stop anyone’s tracks of wanting to see what the item is.  This perfume bottle can easily be spotted wherever it is.  This incredible bottle could have anyone wanting to smell this fragrance even more.  Its texture, look, and style of a bottle will have any lady jumping for this fragrance. 


The color…
The color of the perfume puts the nail in the coffin when wanting this lovely perfume.  The color of the perfume is pink.  The color red is beyond fabulous for the perfume.  This color could be used in such a seductive way.  Whenever someone could ever think of the color pink, they could think of it in such a flirtiest way.  Whenever it comes down to the color pink, it is used in such a romantic way.  This perfume is all about romance, seductiveness, and just being so lovely.  This color describes everything that this perfume is.  Whenever someone looks at the perfume color, they would have a clear idea of what this perfume is all about without ever smelling it.  This color could really put a luscious smile on anyone’s face.



“Intense” is everything there is when it comes down to perfume.  Its everlasting scent, bottle shape, and color could persuade anyone into loving it.  It is beyond words a must have!  If any lady wants to smell so breathe taking and luscious, she should really get this lovely perfume.  

Comments

Popular Posts