Food For Facial

I just got a new cleanser in the mail yesterday. When it comes down to cleaning my face from pores, I am all in.  It was something that I never heard before.  The name of the cleanser was called Befine.  The name of the cleanser was kind of cute.  This was my first time in a year of experiencing a new cleanser.  I was hoping that this is just as good as it claim to be on the bottle.  It is time for me to try this new product out.  Hopefully, I would love it just as much as my original cleanser.  I just got to try and see.

Food…
Befine is not just any cleanser.  It is a FOOD SKIN care cleanser.  The cleanser has brown sugar, sweet almond, and oaks in it.  Never would I think that these three things would actually apply to the skin.  Brown sugar, sweet almond, and oaks are very natural.  They are very great for the body and health.  It sounds very remarkable to try to use all three of them together for the face.  When I first opened Befine, the texture of it felt so good.  It was a little rough because of the brown sugar, but it still feel so good on my fingers. I had to apply this on my face.

Smell…
When applying the Befine on my face, I first had to dab my face in warm water.  Then, I had to gently apply the cleanser on my face away from my beautiful eyes. When applying the cleanser on my face, the brown sugar, sweet almond, and oaks smelled so wonderful.  I can just smell them for days.  They smelled so great, that I actually wanted to eat the cleanser.  The smell of brown sugar, sweet almond, and oaks smelled so relaxing.  To think that something so good can make my face feel so great.  I was in complete heaven after smelling this wonderful cleanser.  Never would I think that I would be so fascinated with the scent of a facial cleanser up until now.

Quick…
Cleaning my face with the Befine was very quick.  As soon as I apply the cleanser on my face, I can easily wash it off afterwards.  No waiting about ten to twelve minutes for the cleanser to set on the face.  This is actually a great thing considering that I HATE waiting forever to rise my face from cleanser.  The cleanser already cleansed my pores just like that. It takes away the dirt of my face and my face feels great!

After using the Befine for the very first time, my face feels smooth and refreshed.  I feel as though my face is finally clearing away from pores.  My face feels a thousand times better than before.  This cleanser is all nature and is not animal tested.  It has been tested my dermatologists and clinics.  It is very safe for all skin types.  I recommend anyone to use this incredible facial cleanser just once.  Just once, a person would love to have this cleanser for life. Befine is greatest thing there is of having the perfect facial cleanser.

Comments

Popular Posts