Liquid Eyeliner


The very first time I tried liquid eyeliner, I did not know what to expect.  I am usually a pencil eyeliner person.  What changed my mind about trying the liquid eyeliner, is how great it looked on other females.  I was really up for it.  London’s Eyeko was the very first eyeliner that I tried out first.  It was something that I was not used of at first.  For me, stepping out of the house with it on was no easier.  However, I sucked it up, went to work, and gave this new liquid eyeliner a try.  After wearing for a day, I grew to love it as a best friend. 

The Beauty…
London’s Eyeko looked so good me once putting it on for the very first time.  I was so shocked and amazed on how this make-up would look so lovely on me!  My eyes looked even more incredible than before in this make-up.  I can actually see my eyelids getting so much exposure when wearing the liquid eyeliner.  Everyone could really see more of my eyeshadow having that connection with the liquid eyeliner.  The liquid eyeliner could show more of the eye shadows color.  Once the color of the eye shadow is exposed, everyone could see the true beauty of my dazzling dark brown eyes.  This liquid eyeliner is the greatest when it comes down to beauty for the eyes.

New look…
Whenever I usually wear pencil eyeliner, I would look so dead.  When I wore the liquid eyeliner for the very first time, I looked so alive.  My face was brighter and clearer.  My eyes were very much prettier.  I felt like a brand new person.  When I first put on the liquid eyeliner, I would look in the mirror and see a whole new different person.  There were times that I did not recognize myself in the mirror.  I looked a whole lot different between when I was wearing pencil eyeliner, and when I wore liquid eyeliner.  This is good thing considering that I feel more confident than before.  I feel as though this new look can make me have the courage that I want in life.


It Lasts…
What I have noticed about the liquid eyeliner is that it lasts longer than I have thought.  Unlike pencil eyeliner, it never runs.  I was so hyped up to see that the liquid eyeliner still look so fresh from the morning that I have put it on.  After work, I had went home and fell asleep.  After waking up from my nap, I saw that the liquid eyeliner did not smear at all.  It still look so beautiful on me than before.  After wearing this liquid eyeliner, I was very well pleased to see that it was forever lasting.


This liquid eyeliner is the best!   I am so happy that I tried it for the very first time!   Its beauty, look, and everlasting appearance can really get anyone into loving it as make-up.  I am kicking my pencil eyeliners to the curb. I am welcoming liquid eyeliners to my life forever.  I am so happy that I pushed away my insecurities and gave this make-up a try.  Liquid eyeliner is incredible for the eyes, beauty, and life! 

Comments

Popular Posts