Sweet Smell of Everlasting

Three weeks ago, I was able to be back in my hometown for the weekend.  But, this weekend was special.  I was going to celebrate my twenty-sixth birthday with my family!  I went to the county fair with my little sister and little brother.  I went to a nice restaurant with my siblings, mother, and nephews.  The end the weekend off, I end up spending time with my aunt.  I was very blessed!  My grandparents had surprised me with a birthday present.  I was not expecting anything at all.  After all, just being with my family was my birthday present.  My grandparents gave me some nice body wash and perfume. The perfume was called “Serenity.”  The perfume was in a nice white cylinder box with the picture of the perfume on it.  I just could not wait to try it on!

The Smell…
The smell of the perfume “Serenity” will take anyone off their guard.  The smell was so refreshing.  It smelt like beautiful nectar from a flower.  It was so sweet.  The sweetness of the perfume can really take anyone’s breathe away.  It could give anyone that sweet tender feeling.  It has no problem putting a shocking expression on anyone’s face.  This fragrance will have anyone wonder how anything can smell so good.  The smell of the fragrance will have anyone just want to bathe in a big bouquet of flowers.  It is lovely and yet so wonderful to smell.  This fragrance is the best.

Long Lasting…
When I first tried on the perfume, I was blown away by its sweet smell.  When I realized that the scent stayed on my body longer than five minutes, I was very impressed.  I smelled like flowers all day long.  As soon as someone would past by me, they would notice my perfume scent.  They would be so happy to smell my new fragrance and would ask me where I got it from.  The thing that I could love about this long lasting fragrance, is that it makes me smell so fresh.  It smells so divine once having it on the body for just one day.  “Serenity” is worth the everlasting scent.

Just a little…
It does not take much of the perfume to flow its scent.  Just one spray and a person can easily smell like flowers.  It is always a drag to have a perfume to spray three to four times in order to smell its scent. Then by that, the perfume only lasts for five minutes.  But with the “Serenity,” that is no problem.  As soon as I spray it, I spell like happy daises on a good spring day.  Just one spray, the fragrance will change anyone’s life.  Just one spray, the fragrance will put a smile on anyone’s face.  Just one spray, and a person will be knowing how heaven smells like.  This fragrance is just that incredible!


The “Serenity” is the best gift I have ever gotten from my grandparents.  I am so thankful that they gave it to me for my birthday!  Ever since I have gotten the fragrance, I make my mission to smell so everlasting and sweet!  This fragrance is all I need when it comes to an everlasting floral scent!

Comments

Popular Posts