My Hazelnut Cheeks

I barely wear any blush on my face.  For me to wear any blush, I have to really like it.  When trying Mannakadar Beauty's blush, I liked it a little bit.  At first, I was kind of skeptical about wearing this blush.  Then, I decided why not.  It would not hurt to try something once.  After applying this blush on my face, I had to get use to it a little bit.  For I am not a blush wearing lady.  After taking a second glace at the blush again, I realized that I can actually pull this blush off.  Mannakadar Beauty may have knew what they were thinking when they made this blush.

Color…
The color of the blush was a hazelnut color.  Its color is very light on my complexion.  Light colors often look great on my complexion if I put just a little bit on my face.  That is what I did with this blush. I put just a little bit on my cheeks so my face would not look so bleached.  For me to put just a little bit of  blush on my face, the hazelnut color can easily blend in with the rest of my make-up.  I do not look like I can pass off as Krusty The Clown.  I look like a glamorous Bratz doll. The hazelnut color was so amazing.  I would never
thought that hazelnut color would look so stunning on my cheeks. However, a person could not tell me anything.  This color is just so wonderful.

Shine…
What I just love about Mannakadar Beauty’s blush is that it has no problem shining.  Its shine is what makes the blush so pretty. The glitter of the blush is what gives the make-up that shine.  The glitter allows the hazelnut color to be exposed more on the face.  The hazelnut color can easily be seen by others when wearing it on the face. With the glitter, the hazelnut color has no problem showing its beauty for the world to see while wearing it. I can just look at this beautiful blush forever.

Fabulous…
I cannot say how much I just love this blush on me!  It brings out more of the beauty of my cheeks.  I feel as though I was actually missing out on not wearing any blush.  Mannakadar Beauty’s blush looks just as amazing as the rest of my other make-up products on me.  I feel so glamorous and sweet once wearing this incredible blush.  With this lovely make-up, I can wear it to an outing with friends, a date, or special occasions.  My cheeks looks so beautiful with this brand new blush. My cheeks could never look so great!

After trying out Mannakadar Beauty’s blush, I was so happy. This hazelnut colored glitter blush is just what I needed for my beautiful cheeks.  I feel great and sweet after wearing this beautiful blush.  With just a little bit of this blush, and my face looks so perfect.  This blush is so incredible!

Comments

Popular Posts