Something New, Something Blue

During this weekend, I decided to go back to my hometown for Mother's Day.  I had fun with my family.  I just wished it was not so short.  During my visit, my grandmother and I had went to a nice jewelry store.  My grandmother had told me to pick what I want in the jewelry store.  I was looking around until suddenly, I seen fabulous ring.  I love me some rings.  This ring was just for me.  It was so pretty.  It was my style.  It was the ring that I just had to have.  This ring is so lovely that I just could not believe my eyes!

The Size...
The gem of the ring is what really grabbed my attention on wanting this ring.  The gem was medium sized.  As soon as I approached the sets of rings, I first notice this ring all because of the size of the gem.  With the gem being medium sized, I noticed how pretty the gem really was. I noticed the little details that was in the jewelry.  The gem was big enough to be noticed.  But, small enough to not overshadow an attire.  The gem size is perfect to wear around for a special occasion and fine dinning.  The gem size is what makes the ring so classy to wear.

The Color...
What makes this ring so wonderful to wear is the type of the gem it had in it.  The type of the gem that was embracing the ring is a sapphire gem.  Sapphire gems have that beautiful blue color that so irresistible.  The gem's color blue so rich and so divine.  It can make jewlery look so unique in any possible way.  It also enhances a piece of jewelry's style of poise and modernization. When looking at a sapphire gem, a person cannot help but to endure the pure beauty of it.  Its beauty is what makes jewelry so hard to loathe.  Once having this gem in jewelry, others would love to have it as an accessory.  Sapphire gems are so amazing and sweet to have.

The Detailing...
When I first seen this sapphire ring.  I just could not help but to notice the detailing in the accessory.  The ring was silver with a medium size saphhire gem in the middle of it.  The medium size sapphire gem was shaped like a heart.  Heart shapes are so pretty to have when it comes down to jewelry. 
Heart shapes is the shape that everyone can love whenever it comes down to jewelry.  The shape is all about passion, peace, and soul.  By having the sapphire gem made into a shape of a heart, the gem can be seen more lovely to have as an accessory.  The gem is more stylish, poise, and beautiful.  To top the detailing of the ring off, there is a crown made on top of the accessory.  The little crown is silver with cubic zirconia gems in it.  The little crown is made on the left top of the sapphire heart.  With the detailing in the ring, this jewelry is so stunnning to have as an accessory.

After seeing this must have ring.  I just had to get my grandmother to buy it for me.  I was so excited to have this ring as my very own.  To put this ring on my beautiful finger, I felt like I was in heaven.  This sapphire hear shaped ring is so unique that it is out of this world!

Comments

Popular Posts