Back At It Again

During this past weekend, I was able go to another one of Yesterday’s Sermon's fashion show.  If anyone is not familiar from my last post about the company, I had written about them in my blog post called “Pure Raw Talent in Heaven.” This beautiful talent in Charlotte, North Carolina have once again amazed me with their creativity.  When I have gotten an invitation for Yesterday’s Sermon’s Spring/Summer'18 fashion show, I was excited! I was all prepared and dressed up really cute for this event.  As soon as I have gotten to the fashion event, I was once again shocked in awe.  When going to this fashion show, I was so happy I was invited.

Relax and Meditate….
During this event I was a able to meet two vendors about their product.  The first vendor was a candle maker.  Her name was J. Simone.  For over a year, she has been making candles called “Excellence Essentials.”  Simone got the idea of making candles on her own by loving candles.  Every morning, she would always meditate.  When running out of candles, J. Simone thought about making candles her own self.  “Excellence Essentials” comes in two sizes of soy candles.  The eight ounce candles last up to sixty hours.  The two ounce candles last up to ten hours.  This wonderful product also comes in four different scented candles.  The scents are:  morning meditation, peaceful pursuit, relaxation rituals, and daily devotional.  “Excellence Essentials “ can be found on J.Simons’s website at https://www.excellencejunkie.com. These candles  can put anyone in the mood of relaxation and meditation.















Soothing For The Skin….
After loving me some candles, I had no problem loving another vendor’s product.  For three years, Tanaya Bryels has been making her own natural soap.  When realizing that her husband was breaking out from the original soaps she was buying from stores, Bryels knew she had to do something.  When knowing that she is great in biology chemistry, Bryels put her incredible knowledge into some use.  Not long after that, the company Soapbox was created.  Soapbox soap is great for any type of skin.  All of the soaps are scented with true essential oils.   Not only does Soapbox offers their customers pure natural soap, they also offer other beauty products as well.  The company has no problem offering bath bombs, lip balms, loofah soap, mud mask, body butter, and beard oil.  Soapbox soap can be found at www.tanayassoapbox.com.  Endure the body with this natural loving soap.

 

Back Again…
During this fashion show, I was able to catch yet again Yesterday’s collection.  DJ Fannie Mae and Airtrafik had no problem showing their new Spring/Summer’18 collection at the event.  One of the pieces that I did love was the mesh tank. This tank comes in the colors black and white.  This mesh tank can be worn both at the beach and to a summer outing.  This tank is so easy to play with when wearing it for the beautiful summer season.  This tank can be worn as a top for jeans, khaki shorts, regular shorts, or capri pants.  It can make the spring/summer exciting seasons to love.  This fabulous top can be found at https://www.yesterdayssermon.com.  With this top, the spring/summer'18 has just gotten hotter.
 

After going to the company’s fashion show yet again, I am still in awe.  Yesterday’s Sermon's fashion shows keeps on getting better each season.  I cannot wait to be invited to the next show to come!

Comments

Popular Posts