Champagne For The Eyes

I just gave my beautiful brown eyes a new makeover! I just got a brand new eyeliner and I am loving it! My beautiful brown eyes have a brand new look to them and I..am..LOVING THEM!!! I always wanted to try a new look for my makeup.  As of right now, I finally got my wish.  This brand new eyeliner from Beauty For Real is so glamorous.  It brightens up my beautiful brown eyes.  This beautiful makeup gives my eyes passion, dazzle, and flavor.  With this eyeliner, my beautiful brown eyes can look so sweet.

The Color…
The color of this beautiful eyeliner from Beauty For Real is champagne buzz.  This color is a beautiful golden light yellow that can be loved forever.  This lovely color had no problem given my eyes so much life in them. With this champagne buzz color, my eyes are exposed more to color.  By that, my eyes have a new look to them.  With  the new look, my eyes look exciting, free, and extraordinary. 
Never have my eyes ever had so much color in them.  With this being the very first time of wearing a beautiful golden light yellow, my eyes are getting the excitement that they are desired to have. With this color, my eyes are just perfect in this brand new eyeliner color.

A Little Help…
I was loving the beautiful champagne buzz colored eyeliner for my eyes.  However, I wanted to try something a little bit different with the eyeliner color.  I wanted my eyes to have more excitement, freedom, and flavor.  In order for that to happen, I brought in my trusty black liquid eyeliner.  I outlined the champagne buzz colored eyeliner with the black liquid eyeliner by Ciate London. 
By doing this, I did not get more excitement or freedom in my eyes like I wanted.  However, I still got my flavor.  But, in a new type of way.  The flavor that my eyes have gotten a more edgy and clever look.  The black eyeliner changes the champagne buzz colored eyeliner’s style into being a little bit more serious and bold. With the black liquid eyeliner, the champagne buzz colored eyeliner can be seen as more scarce with a little bit of pop to it.  With just a little help from my trusty liquid eyeliner, the eyeliner from Beauty For Real can look its best for my eyes.

More To It…
After adding on some liquid black eyeliner to the champagne buzz colored eyeliner, it was time for my mascara to take its course.  My Rodial Glamolash Mascara XXL was able to make my whole eye makeup pop.  My eye makeup is able to express itself more all because of this fun mascara.  The black color of the mascara is able to darken up my lashes.  My lashes were able to allow my eyes and eye makeup to look full and have more volume to them.  With this mascara, my whole eye makeup are more in place with the rest of my makeup.
 

After trying on this brand new eyeliner color for the first time, I was able to have a little fun with it.  I was able to play with the rest of my makeup.  I was able to express my creativity a little bit more than usually.  I finally found my niche in makeup!

Comments

Popular Posts