Jumping Into The Attire

I finally got back in front of the camera! It feels so great to look fabulous all over again.  I may have gained a little bit of weight in the right places, but feel great.  After finally having a break from work, my friend and I decided to take the day off and just have fun with the camera.  I decided to rock into my classy hunter green jumpsuit.  I have been wanting to wear this jumpsuit for days during the winter.  Now, my wish has came true.  I flaunted in this attire like a diva that I am.  This jumpsuit by Romeo & Juliet is thing to me look confident, poise, and down right sophisticated.  Come and see why this attire is great for to flaunt in.

The Color…
The color green always looks so beautiful on me.  Its earthy style brings out the pure beauty of my complexion.  When wearing this jumpsuit,  I feel natural.  I feel as though I really do not have to try so hard to great in it.  In fact,  the jumpsuit by itself can turn heads.  It does not stand out.  But yet,  it can grab
anyone’s attention with its confident look.  This jumpsuit has that style that can be easily loved.  Its earthy tone can be anyone in the mood of anything natural and yet fierce.  When it comes down the hunter green color,  it has that somewhat fierce style to it.  The darker the color green is, the more fierce the color can be.  The color green resembles tropical, jungle, and floral theme.  It is all about having that creative imagination of how beautiful these three themes can be with this color.  When wearing this color in this jumpsuit,  it makes me love everything about earthly colors even more.  With this beautiful color,  this jumpsuit is the best!

The Accessory…
I have to confess, I had the over shawl for a year.  My grandmother had bought it for me.  Up until now, I have not found anything in my wardrobe to wear with it.  As soon as I gotten the jumpsuit, I knew this beautiful shawl was going to make the attire stand out even more.  The cheetah print is able to collaborate with the hunter green
so fierce.  The cheetah print is able to bring out more the hunter green's earthy style.  The cheetah print is able to overshadow the hunter green color.  Allowing the whole attire to have that beautiful fierce style that can be loved.  However, I can still have that confident look.  When using cheetah print in the right way, it can a confident style.  Any type of animal print is all about being  confident and fierce.  It is all about being bold and vocal.  Animal print has no problem setting the beautiful mode of being  cute while looking in charge. This over shawl is the enhancement that makes anyone to love the confident look.

It felt so great to wear this attire with passion.  After wearing this attire the first time,  everyone and their mother was loving it.  They were especially loving the hunter green jumpsuit.  With this attire, killing these streets will be easy.

Photos:  @theghanaianamericandoll on Instagram

Comments

Popular Posts