New Year, New Necklace


I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year’s break!  I just want to apologize for having a hiatus from blogging.  I have been working non-stop without even able to catch my breath during the holidays.  From dealing with retailing, to getting promoted at my job.  From transferring to another location, from seeing most of my family members.  But, I am back!  I am back with new stories, make-up, and accessories.  I am so excited of starting back blogging that it is not even funny.  While my break is over, my beauty adventure had just begun.  Let’s get this year started right with Aly Adore, shall we?

New Accessory…

I have been needing new jewelry for quite a while now.  To be honest, the last time I bought any jewelry for myself was during Easter.  Despite of working non-stop, I had extra income to buy me some fabulous Christmas gifts.  While doing a little bit of jewelry shopping, I seen this wonderful turtle necklace that was a total must have for me.  The necklace was by Scroll & Dot.  The necklace was sterling silver.  The turtle on the necklace was a sight for sore eyes.  This necklace can be worn with anything that is casual and yet so relaxing.  This jewelry was so me.


Loving the Turtle…
I have to admit.  The only reason why I love the jewelry so much is because of the turtle on it.  Turtles are my favorite animal.  I go completely bonkers when it comes down into seeing anything pertaining turtles.  I take it a whole new level when seeing turtles in jewelry.  When seeing this necklace, I did not hesitate of wanting it my as my own. Just looking at the turtle would make anyone into wanting the necklace. 
The gem stone that supposed to act as the shell of the turtle is so gorgeous. Who would have thought that the colors green, blue, purple, orange and brown would make a gem stone look so pretty?  The gem stone itself is what makes the necklace.  A person can easily be persuaded in its colors and calm look.  With this gem, this necklace can easily admire by anyone. 


Enhancing…
The gem of the necklace is beautiful.  However, I cannot forget about the cubic zirconia that surrounds the beautiful gem.  The cubic zirconia are able to enhance the gem’s beauty of the necklace.  These babies are able to bring out more of the gem’s
colors along with its own.  The more they bling, the exposed the gem’s colors in the necklace.  These babies are tiny enough to be noticed. But, not too much where a person cannot notice them.  With the cubic zirconia, others are able to enjoy them as much as the big gem.  Just like the big beautiful gem, the cubic zirconia brings off that nice calm and soothing vibe towards the necklace.  With the cubic zirconia, the gem and itself has that wonderful divine to taste to it.


When getting this accessory by Scroll & Dot, I was smiling from ear to ear.  To have a necklace with a turtle just excites me.  This beautiful will be going with plenty of my casual outfits in the future.  This turtle necklace is thing the love for any casual wear.


Comments

Popular Posts