My Magical Miracle


Three weeks ago, I was able to enjoy my day.  While enjoying my day off, I went shopping!  I went to H&M, Forever 21, and my favorite place Victoria 's Secret.  I did spend a thing or two there in H&M and Forever21.  However, I went completely bonkers when it came down to Victoria's Secret.  I bought a nice cheetah print night set.  I end up earning a fabulous cheetah print tote bag.  Last but not least, I had to get some fragrance mist.  I happily getting this wonderful fragrance called "Magic Shine" .  This lovely fragrance is so enchanting for the body.  See why this fragrance is the scent to love.

Sweet...
Victoria's Secret 's "Magic Shine" has that strong refreshing scent that can be enjoyed with passion.  The fragrance has this beautiful rose scent that cannot be denied.  Floral scents has that strong scent that could persuade anyone into loving.  The stronger floral scent, the much sweeter it can be.  "Magic Shine" may have that strong floral scent to love.  But, it has that extra spice of flavor that can wow anyone over.  When having that extra floral spice to the scent,  the fragrance can give that special satisfaction to the nose.  With the lovely sweet scent, the "Magic Shine" can do no wrong of being so elegant.

Refreshing...
When wearing Victoria's Secret 's "Magic Shine," it is so refreshing.  The floral scent has that fresh sparkling scent that just take anyone's breathe away.  Fresh flowers are all about having that new beginning in the spring season. They are all
about having that fresh new start to embrace and move on within the next season.  Fresh new flowers has that brand new smell that can be embraced with happiness.  Fresh new smells can give anyone that nice relaxing feeling.  It can make anyone just take a deep breath away and just enjoy the nice smell. This fragrance is the thing to bask in.

Enchanting...
What I just love about Victoria's Secret's "Magic Shine" was that enchanting smell that is irresistible to the nose.  The floral with a twist of special magic gives this fragrance a beautiful sweet smell that is so everlasting.  When smelling this fragrance, it can anyone want to bask into its sweetness.  The sweetness of the
fragrance can give anyone that nice bouncy feeling that anyone can just admire.  It is the fragrance that has that strong scent that just take anyone to a beautiful soothing fantasy.  When going into a soothing fantasy with this fragrance, there is no going back.  It is so easy for anyone to get seduced into something so wonderful like Victoria's Secret 's "Magic Shine".  With its beautiful scent, this fragrance can fulfill anyone's fantasy.
Shopping was all needed.  I needed a break from work and life.  

Just like this fragrance, it felt so good to get my shop on!  After shopping until I dropped, Victoria's Secret's "Magic Shine" is one of best merchandise that I have bought. This fragrance has really made my day!

Comments

Popular Posts