My New Summer Look

It is finally summer time!  It is time to kick back and relax underneath the beautiful blazing sun!  Last week, I was able to kick back and relax with one of my best friends after work.  I was able to finally get out of my working clothes, and just rock into some nice comfortable clothes.  The outfit that I pick out for the lovely weather is refreshing, relaxing, and can make anyone forget their troubles.  See why I am so loving my brand new summer outfit.
The Style...
Last week, I decided to keep my attire plain and simple.  Whenever it comes down to plain and simple, it is easy to look relaxing in.  It is so easy to wear.  It is so easy to find the right accessories to it.  The plain and simple can be anyone's best friend whenever it comes down to lovely summer season. For instance, I first decided to go with a white button down tied up shirt.  This shirt keeps my upper body cool and comfortable.  It
always has no problem show off my figure in all the right places.  I decided to go with this white top because it has a little bit of spunk to it.  This relaxing top is plain but, has a little bit of pizzazz to it.  By wearing this white top, I can dress it up just the way I want to. It can be a nice cover up for swimwear.  It can be a fabulous to wear just for fun.  Having a plain and simple style can be fun to wear once having a great creativity to it.
Keeping It Relaxed...
With my brand new outfit, I decided to keep it relaxed.  I decided to that wear my olive green short-shorts along with my white button down tied shirt.  The short-shorts kept the top in a fun and casual style.  With When it comes down to this white top, it is so important on what bottoms to wear with it.  Bottoms determines
on what style the white top shall be.  The white top can mainly be almost any type of attire once putting the mind to it.  When wearing my olive green short-shorts, my white shirt can be turned into this nice summer attire that I desire.  The short-shorts keep the attire connected to the season.  It has no problem keeping the style free and enjoying.  This is what the summer season is all about. It is all about letting loose and feeling good.  With these short-shorts, I can have all the fun and freedom all I want.
Icing On The Top...
With my attire, I had to wear the cutest accessories with them.  I grabbed my cream color hoops from Forever 21 and my sunglasses from Airtrafik and rocked them both.  These two accessories had no problem enhancing my style to be lovely and so sweet.  The earrings and sunglasses allows my plain and simple attire to be more soothing to eyes and season.  With these two accessories, my attire is the best!
After just keeping it simple with my attire, I had fun! I enjoyed my day with my best friend.  But letting attire hang loose, I was all smiles.

Comments

Popular Posts